PDA

View Full Version : online survey for men with advanced prostate cancer (Pays $100)

maria36
05-04-2005, 03:35 AM
I just found this. I did not do the survey because husband does not have cancer. But maybe it will work for others.

April 6, 2005
Dear Friends,

I’d like to invite you to participate in an online survey for men with advanced prostate cancer. If you’re qualified to take the survey, the study’s sponsor will pay you $100 to complete it. The survey takes about 20-25 minutes to complete.

The goal of the survey is to understand the range of issues, concerns, and perceptions among men with advanced prostate cancer. If you’ve 1) been on your current hormonal therapy for five years or more or 2) your physician switched you to a different hormonal therapy because your PSA started to rise while you were taking a previous hormonal therapy, we need your help in completing this survey.

This survey is strictly for market research purposes, and your individual answers will be kept completely confidential. There will be no sales follow-up and we will not share your personal information with anyone.

Participant quotas are limited, so see if you qualify to take this online survey right now by clicking on www.surveysbw.com/healthsurvey1. Survey participation will take only a few minutes of your time and you’ll be help to further the understanding of men with advanced prostate cancer.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Thomas Kirk
President and CEO
Us TOO International Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network

http://www.ustoo.com/Events/ustoonews_page.htm

Kris2812
05-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Thanks Maria. Sent it on to my dad. He said it was very easy to complete and promised to take me out to dinner with his reward!

Kris :)

maria36
05-04-2005, 09:58 AM
That was nice to hear

mommyof1
05-06-2005, 07:38 PM
I would like to thank the person that orginally posted this because I shared this with a person that qualified and he received an e-mail telling him he would be sent a check on Monday. Thanks OP! BTW, he is extremely grateful. :)

maria36
05-08-2005, 06:19 PM
I like to help everyone get money. Times are hard these days. I look for extra money for me and everyone else.

Kris2812
05-12-2005, 10:01 AM
My dad got his payment today. This could be the quickest survey payout ever!

Thanks Maria!

Kris :)