PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

sunflowers
05-03-2005, 06:58 AM
when does it start?? Any one have any clue?
I am hooked on this once a year show!!

slkirk22
05-03-2005, 09:03 AM
The only thing I found on it is that they will announce the participants in April or May.

Steena
05-03-2005, 09:38 AM
There are alot of mindless tv shows, but Big Brother takes the cake! It always starts the first week of July.

Tasha405
05-07-2005, 05:03 PM
I LOVE Big Brother and can't wait for it to start. :D

buttrfli
05-07-2005, 06:40 PM
CBS PRESS RELEASE
06 May 2005
BIG BROTHER, the hit summer reality series, returns for its sixth edition beginning Thursday, July 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), with the first of BIG BROTHER's three weekly broadcasts. BIG BROTHER 6 will be broadcast on Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and Saturdays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). The Thursday broadcast, hosted by Julie Chen, will feature the live eviction of one of the houseguests.

BIG BROTHER 6 follows a group of strangers living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the houseguests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.

BIG BROTHER 6, created by John de Mol, is an Arnold Shapiro ("Scared Straight," "Rescue 911") and Allison Grodner ("Rescue 911") Production, in association with Endemol U.S.A.Click here for BB6 Schedule http://www.realitynewsnow.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=19352

buttrfli
05-08-2005, 02:22 PM
From Lori of BB5:

from what im hearing from everyone there will be 10 old versus 10 new. i dont think it is a fact yet but the process of that happening is in effect. If its true im not going to be one of the old house guests. im not sad about that. im very anxious to check out the new house. it should be great. well im just checking in since the new season is creeping up on us.

much love
Lori

~~~~~

I personally think that if they do that it will be real fun :)

sunflowers
05-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Anybody seeing any commericials or anything for this show yet??

sunflowers
05-29-2005, 04:32 AM
First, Big Brother 6 was rumored to be an All-Star edition. Once that theory was shot down, we bounced around the theory that perhaps the house would be filled with at least a portion of former Big Brother house guests. At the moment, it seems that won't be true. According to Ausiello from TV Guide Online, there's won't be any familiar faces on the upcoming season of Big Brother 6.

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/

buttrfli
05-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Got this off the net:

Big Brother 6 New Season Begins July 7th 2005
Bigger, Better Big Brother 6!
Big Brother 6 will be full of surprises! There will be MORE contestants than usual, in a much BIGGER house featuring a pool nearly twice as big as the old one, a new, two-story house built in the same studio that Yes, Dear once called home. Exec producers Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner said the new digs will open up a slew of production possibilities. Julie Chen tells us "This summer you'll see some big changes. Stay tuned."
BB6 starts July 7th - new episodes will air Thursday and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9 p.m. More BB6 Info Here
Rumors reveal that there will be 20 houseguests.
•10 will be new.
•10 will be "people we have seen before".
•This years Big Brother will include a house moderator.
As we hear more news, we will inform you.

~~~

So I guess there are quite a few rumors... either way.. I'm READY LOL

Tasha405
05-31-2005, 09:42 AM
Here is a little more info to add to what the others have posted.....

Q: When is "Big Brother" starting again? I love that show. I was disappointed to see Survivor on again so soon ... it was "Big Brother’s" turn! —Melissa

A: We get this question, or a variation of it, almost every week, year-round. It's as if viewers really feel "Big Brother" is randomly dropped into CBS's schedule every year and could come on at any time. Yet "Big Brother" has always been a summer show, starting this season on July 7 and running through early fall. It will air three times a week, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, with the live eviction on the Thursday show. Julie Chen returns as host. Last man or woman standing gets $500,000.

Rumors were floating around that "Big Brother" would cast an all-stars season similar to "Survivor All-Stars," but we've also heard that idea didn't pan out. However, according to Variety, the contestants will be living in a new home, built on the site of the old "Yes, Dear" studio space. Variety reports that the two-story house has a lofty feel and a swimming pool twice as big as the one used in the past. —G.F.C.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7632851/#bigbrother

sunflowers
05-31-2005, 01:23 PM
anybody see anything on the contestants yet??

buttrfli
06-04-2005, 09:51 AM
FINALLY! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/

no info, BUT the fact that the page is up is a good sign :)

Tasha405
06-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I wonder if "the most colorful, competitive, and charismatic houseguest we've ever had" will be Marcellas (sp?)? I LOVED him, he was so funny.

sunflowers
06-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Has anyone seen any commercials for this yet?? I haven't and I am surprised ,usually they start about a month ahead of time and you get so sick of seeing them.... :D

Tasha405
06-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Has anyone seen any commercials for this yet?? I haven't and I am surprised ,usually they start about a month ahead of time and you get so sick of seeing them.... :D
I seen one last night and then several times today. It starts on July 7th. :D

sunflowers
06-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Have they started showing the people yet??

Tasha405
06-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Nope, just showing clips from previous shows and houseguests.

buttrfli
06-30-2005, 11:05 AM
The houseguests are up!!! :D

www.cbs.com

sunflowers
06-30-2005, 01:33 PM
I caught the end of a commercial today and it was the house guests...7 days and counting!!!