PDA

View Full Version : American Idol ???????????

eeyore329
04-29-2005, 04:06 PM
ok. I have heard several "rumors" about american idol.
Bo Bice has cocaine charges against him.
Paula Abdul is sleeping with the contestants
Scott Savol has a group stacking votes for him....................

what have ya'll heard and are these facts, or just rumors???
:confused:

Willow
04-29-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't watch the show but yesterday there was some information posted in regards to both Bo and Scott. Bo did have drug charges against him and Scott had domestic abuse charges against him, but in both cases the offenses happened a few years ago and they were up front with American Idol about it so because of that they are allowed to be contestants. As far as Paula Abdul goes nothing surprises me.

cathych
04-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Paula has had many men in her life. Remember last year she was wearing a big ring from a new beau? Well, it is gone this year. Some of her past known affairs have been with Randy Jackson (Micheal's brother),Emilio Estevez, Bret Beckerman (Starter clothing line owner) & Arsenio Hall.

eeyore329
04-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Michael Jackson has a brother named Randy?? or are you saying the other judge Randy Jackson??

Anyway, I was reading another post on BBS-OTC and saw several different opinions about AI. I had heard the ones about Bo and Paula on the radio yesterday morning. My husband said something about Scott last night, but can't remember exactly what he said......LOL I will ask him when he gets home....

IMO-I like Carrie.......Bo is pretty good....my husband likes him......I thought Scott would be gone after Tues. night. I like Anthony and I don't think he is a CLay wannabe........I think he is doing a great job. He may look a little like clay.....but how many other guys have that same hairstyle?? I didn't watch AI when clay and rueben were battling it out, except for the very last show....so I don't know the story on that. I have heard Clay sing and I don't like it. Vonzelle is good also. I think it will come down to her and Carrie in the end like last year's Diana and Fantasia........who both did very well all season.........
well that being said.......... ;)

cathych
04-30-2005, 08:52 AM
NO, not the judge Randy Jackson. Micheal has a younger brother, Randy. He joined the Jackson 5 after Micheal left.

eeyore329
04-30-2005, 12:43 PM
oh ok. I see. I didn't know there was a younger one. Thanks for clearing that up.

llbriteyes
05-01-2005, 05:18 AM
My paranoid side would say it's PR. Any publicity is GOOD publicity.

Linda

eeyore329
05-06-2005, 07:10 AM
Scott got the boot!!!!!!!!!!! :p

dangerousfem
05-09-2005, 07:00 AM
ok. I have heard several "rumors" about american idol.
Bo Bice has cocaine charges against him.yep...he actually had 2 different drug charges.. one for coke.. one for pot.. the pot was dismissed, the and he took some special classes for the coke charge
Paula Abdul is sleeping with the contestants yep...from AI2.. corey clark.. they did a big special on it the other night... not sure if I beleive it or not... but he did have alot of phone records showing very long calls to her...
Scott Savol has a group stacking votes for him....................yep... its votefortheworst.org (use to be .com till something happened) They had scott up as the one to vote for.. now its Anthony.. they did it last year.. they were pushing Johnny red for a while...

what have ya'll heard and are these facts, or just rumors???
:confused:

HTH :) I am an American Idol freak..lol.. although I am not as excited over it now with Constantine gone

eeyore329
05-14-2005, 08:19 AM
bye bye Anthony. I liked him, but I guess it is down to the nitty gritty now. who goes next week????

Hi_Ya!
05-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I Really liked Constantine too! ;) So I was sad to see him go. :(
I think it will either be Vonzelle or Carrie going next Wednesday.
I like Vonzelle, but she'll probably get the boot. :/

Mystic32
05-14-2005, 06:15 PM
I`d really like to see Carrie go....She can`t sing, act, perform, dance, nothing.......I didn`t like Anthony in the beginnning but have grown to like him. He did soooo much better than Carrie the last few wks. It was sad to see him go. I called it anyway.....Unfortunately I think it`s going to come down to Bo & Carrie. With her taking the title. I would so like to see Bo win. he soooo deserves it. It`s time for a rocker to become an idol. it really doesn`t matter tho` cuz Bo will get signed by someone & become even more well known than he is now...he`s just too awesome! Go BO!!!!!

eeyore329
05-15-2005, 01:33 PM
2 more nights till they sing...........................

:D

Hi_Ya!
05-15-2005, 03:29 PM
I have a feeling Bo will win....... time will tell. :cool:

nutcase
05-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Hype is hype....great pr, at any rate, I hope Bo wins....handsome rockers rule!!!! :)

eeyore329
05-19-2005, 08:12 AM
soooooooo long vonzelle. I hated to see her go. She was good. I thought Carrie would be gone after Tuesday. Oh well. CANT wait till next week. LOL

I heard that there is a bloopers shop tonight. Those are always hilarious!

one_angel
05-19-2005, 10:16 AM
My husband thought for sure that Vonzell would win, but she didn't make it to the top two. I thought Carrie would be gone. My man is still there.

GO BO!

Hi_Ya!
05-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Did anybody watch the bad "Auditions" AI special tonight? LMAO :D
Just goes to show ya....... They're out there! :eek: :p

Hi_Ya!
05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought Bo's acapella (sp?) song Tuesday night was great! A very bold move, that worked to his advantage.
It was soooooooo cool that he got to meet and sing with two members of Leonard Skynard! WOW! :D
I believe Bo will win. Should'a been Constantine though! ;) :)

MistyWolf
05-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Bo has my vote.

Brandya
05-21-2005, 06:56 AM
I hope that Bo wins. Nothing against Carrie.

eeyore329
05-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Carrie......Carrie......Carrie

come on join in on the chant........................LOL

b521028
05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I want Carrie to win also! Bo is ok, but I like Carrie the best. But, in the past I wanted Clay and Diane to win, we all know how that turned out.

tarbabie
05-24-2005, 05:16 PM
still calling for CARRIE!!!!