PDA

View Full Version : MY POINTS E-Mails

dismusbeduhplaze
04-28-2005, 01:22 AM
Each morning my account was updated for the emails I clicked on the day before. I find that I have not gotten credit for the emails I clicked on from 4/25, 26, and 27. Is anyone having the same problem?

tiggertog
04-28-2005, 01:24 AM
I haven't been credited for those day either. Maybe they know as soon as they credit me I'll be able to cach out for the cert I want. :)

dismusbeduhplaze
04-28-2005, 02:11 AM
thanks for the response tiggertog. hopefully they will fix the problem soon.

Countrymom
04-28-2005, 05:17 AM
I just checked my account, I haven't been credited for those days either. :(

bethieb
04-28-2005, 05:19 AM
Me either. I emailed them this morning, but I haven't heard from them yet.

Thanks for posting this; I thought it was just me.

trunkschan
04-28-2005, 04:14 PM
I haven't been credited either :(

bethieb
04-29-2005, 03:29 AM
I had several credited this morning, plus this email:

Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Care.

Please note that the Points for reading BonusMails will be credited to your account within 48 hours. If you have waited through the specified time period and still have not received your Points, we need you to confirm the exact BonusMails you have read. Please reply to this message with this information so we may assist you as soon as possible. When sending your information, please refrain from sending any attachments. Instead, include your information as text within your message.

Should you have further questions, please contact us at membercare@mypoints.com

HoustonGal
04-29-2005, 04:22 AM
So now we are back to having to save the emails, and check the account and wait for responce, sounds like trouble brewing again.

sojourn4me
04-29-2005, 05:19 AM
I emailed membercare also and received a similar email and emails from 4/26 credited but not those from 4/27. I also sent them a cut and pasted email showing how EVERY single email states points for reading are to be credited overnight. I often wonder if one hand knows what the other does at Mypoints?
I dont delete emails until credited and SAVE all delayed credited email offers like those that take 30 days since not once have I ever gotten a credit without having to email membercare.

dismusbeduhplaze
04-29-2005, 06:19 AM
I got the same response. points for 4/26 were added this morning. I'm glad I save all my emails till points are credited. I also found a couple that had surveys.. 100 pts if you qualify.. 10 just for trying. Those were not credited either. they go back to 4/20 and 4/23 and 4/25..so I queried all three, cut an paste, cut and paste etc.. lets see if they give me credit for those..

tpb0802
04-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Do you cut and paste the entire email? I'm missing points from 11 and it seems like a really long email to send? Thanks for any help you can give me!

dismusbeduhplaze
04-29-2005, 11:59 AM
I send the entire email to include my email addy, and date etc...include everything pertaining to that particular email.

crb
04-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Am glad to know I was not the only one with this problem-I just contacted them on it also.
I know they had this same problem a while back and they did credit me the points.
MyPoints is VERY good at the speed of sending out the gift cards-but when it comes to dealing with their customer service sometimes......

dismusbeduhplaze
04-29-2005, 03:37 PM
I checked my account just now and my points for 4/27 were added in. Hopefully they will play catch-up over the weekend... Yes they are very good at sending out GC's soon after I cash out..

Countrymom
04-30-2005, 04:18 AM
This is what I am getting on mypoints this morning:

Dear Valued Members,

The MyPoints Web Site will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance may have caused you and hope you visit us again soon.

Sincerely,

The MyPoints Team