PDA

View Full Version : SlipNot + Wendy's = WHOA!

keen9801
04-27-2005, 07:04 PM
I couldn't hardly believe it when my b/f called me tonight just to tell me that when I get off work, I worked 11am to 9pm today, that he wanted me to come and help him out cause SlipNot was ordering food from them.

SlipNot was in town tonight doing a concert. Well they sent their touring manager over to Wendy's on Clearlake to put in a order for them to pick up after the concert..... I really honestly didn't believe him :confused: until I got there. They ordered $149.30 worth of food!!! :eek: I was just amazed. I personally don't listen to their music but still it amazed me that out of all the places to eat they chose Wendy's! :D

Oka I am done now, lol I was just really excited. :D

Now I am dead tired cause I put in a total of 12 hours today which doesn't seem like a whole lot but boy oh boy am I tired. :rolleyes:

Katt
04-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Cool, I would have asked for tickets :D. Slipknot is cool as all get out.

irrelevant0
04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
i love slipknot, i am jealous. even if you didn't get to see them, you made their food. :p and met the touring manager!

keen9801
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
i love slipknot, i am jealous. even if you didn't get to see them, you made their food. :p and met the touring manager!

yea like I said I don't know much about them, I mean I have heard about them but I was sitting there making their sandwiches and we have separate bags for each I think there was names like

Craig, Tongs, Mick, ummm have to ask b/f what other names were in there too. Tongs?? lol there was another wired name too but I can't remember right now.

Katt
04-27-2005, 07:18 PM
You should see their "faces" LOL. Goes well with the names ;).

irrelevant0
04-27-2005, 07:25 PM
craig, cory, mick, shaun, paul, sid, chris, joey, and jim (or james) (i didn't cheat, i swear! :D )

do you mean the masks katt, or have you seen their real faces? i've never seen them unmasked.

and i am kind of put off by the new masks, i liked the ones they started with better.

NINK
04-27-2005, 07:45 PM
http://www.dirtywater.com/a2z/s/slipknot/images/Slipknot.jpg

here's a pic i found on google...i don't know if this is really them, i don't really know anything about the band but this was the only pic i saw that no one had a mask on?? :confused:

Denise1972
04-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I have no idea who they are hehe. Where were they playing at Colleen? I always go to the wendy's on clearlake in Springfield. Its my favorite place. ;)

DAVESBABYDOLL
04-28-2005, 02:21 AM
This is one of my son's favorite bands,he would have been impressed lol

Angel Lips
04-28-2005, 02:38 AM
thats cool, good way to end the night

sprintx
04-28-2005, 02:58 AM
My daughter saw them in concert last month. All her friends like them too. They do have a couple good songs. :)

keen9801
04-28-2005, 03:07 AM
I have no idea who they are hehe. Where were they playing at Colleen? I always go to the wendy's on clearlake in Springfield. Its my favorite place. ;)

They were playing at the Convention Center downtown, here in Springfield.

Katt
04-28-2005, 03:38 AM
do you mean the masks katt, or have you seen their real faces? i've never seen them unmasked.

Masks ;) That's why I put it in parenthesis lol. I didn't think they had let their real faces be seen yet. I know I had never seen em. I like the old ones better too, but I can't complain about the new album, I like it pretty much as well as the old one.

MistyWolf
04-28-2005, 04:30 AM
I don't think that is a real pic of Slipknot .. The band Stone Sour is fronted by Cory and he looks nothing like any of those guys .. lol .. he's HOT!

Slipknot is one of my hubby's favorites .. we have a few of their DVD's and they put on a great show .. they were in Cleveland recently, but I didn't get to go .. I had to work .. hubby went though and said it was excellent!