PDA

View Full Version : OMG I love Polarptr

Katt
04-27-2005, 05:33 PM
I made payout within 2 weeks, the payout button appeared...so I clicked ;). It only took 1/2 day to get paid. WOOT! Not even sure if it was that long, since I logged off for a few hours and the payment was there when I got back on.

osm15
04-27-2005, 06:02 PM
:) :) I Agree :) :)

I earned payout in less than a week (used PTP mainly) and got paid over night. :)

Katt
04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm working on the ptp part lol. Still REALLY new at that so I'm taking which ones I can get. ;) I'm not a good clicker because of school, so I love these fast earners with low payout. I can't commit to the larger ones these days.

ElizabethK
04-28-2005, 09:10 AM
I just signed up with them But I dont know what I am suspossed to be doing.. Any help? Please

Sprint51J
04-28-2005, 02:43 PM
I am in the same way, just signed up, have a site I want my link on but dont know if thats all I have to do. Very confusing site I think. I see all these sites with Polar on them but not sure how to do it either. When you click in the ptp spot on site it tells you to promote by using your link, but do you have to add something to a page first or just send your link? LOL something that is probably really easy seems really hard for some reason.

sojourn4me
04-29-2005, 05:43 AM
please post the web site to register, thanks

Katt
04-29-2005, 05:56 AM
There is a link in the referral madness thread. I can't remember who it is that is the last signup, but use the last link that is posted there. :)

It can't be posted in this area of the board.

Mom2jal
04-29-2005, 08:34 AM
I am in the same way, just signed up, have a site I want my link on but dont know if thats all I have to do. Very confusing site I think. I see all these sites with Polar on them but not sure how to do it either. When you click in the ptp spot on site it tells you to promote by using your link, but do you have to add something to a page first or just send your link? LOL something that is probably really easy seems really hard for some reason.

PTP can be very confusing at first. The PTP link is the one you promote for credits but you can get referrals that way too. I've gotten a few. First thing is to check the approved sites list. That will tell you where you can advertise. Then just get that link out there. Email ads and PTCs seem to work best.