PDA

View Full Version : question about digital cameras and pics

kmtsn
04-27-2005, 04:54 PM
hello im needing to know if when you use a digital camera to take pics can you use dvdr's to make dvd's to watch in a dvd player or do you just use cdr's so you can watch a slide show of them on your computer my friend says you can make the regular ones so you can view it in a dvd player and im just not sure any help would be appreciated thanks

llbriteyes
04-27-2005, 04:59 PM
hello im needing to know if when you use a digital camera to take pics can you use dvdr's to make dvd's to watch in a dvd player or do you just use cdr's so you can watch a slide show of them on your computer my friend says you can make the regular ones so you can view it in a dvd player and im just not sure any help would be appreciated thanks

Hopefully, you still have the instruction manual that came with your camera. Here's my understanding of how it works... and I could be wrong. You upload your pictures into a file. If you have a program that will do the editing for you, you can use that, then download it to the dvr.

HTH,

Linda

Bud_Girl76
04-28-2005, 04:26 AM
I have a program for that it came with my printer yes you can put them on a cd-r and play in your dvd player if your dvd player supports that type of cd some don't my old one didn't and I went out and bought a new but you need to have a program to do it first..