PDA

View Full Version : Details were released in the "Jessica Lunsford " murder case

sunflowers
04-22-2005, 12:19 PM
This is the case where the girl was taken from her bedroom , and murdered by the sex offender

I can not believe that the police would reveal details this horrible. I feel so bad for this girls family. My heart goes out to them and everyone who knew her. She died a horrible death.

She was sitting upright in a 4-foot-deep grave, her wrists bound in front of her body with stereo wire. Two of her fingers had poked through the plastic trash bags stretched tight over her body. In her arms she clutched the stuffed purple dolphin that had been missing from her bedroom.

Her body bore no sign of injuries that would have caused death. Medical examiners ruled she died of asphyxiation, or a lack of oxygen.

That leaves open the likelihood that Jessica was alive in her grave as dirt and leaves were shoveled over her.

Article below:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/825285711.html?MAC=9048437bbf0f76d5e16d8d7e85fe474 d&did=825285711&FMT=FT&FMTS=FT&date=Apr+21%2C+2005&author=ABBIE+VANSICKLE&printformat=&desc=Details+revealed+about+9-year-old+girl%27s+death

MistyWolf
04-22-2005, 07:59 PM
So sad :( .. this truly brings tears to my eyes.