PDA

View Full Version : Giving away: potlucks of cpns, stamps, samples&more!

rhawk137
04-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Hello Everyone!
Okay, for everyone who signs up and writes 1 review, I will send 3 coupons!!!

I am giving away Build-Your-Own-Potlucks of Coupons, Stamps, Samples, and Non-grocery coupons to EVERYONE who signs up for a site under my referral and writes 20 reviews on area businesses and restaurants by Saturday! You will also get $20 of Starbucks gift certificates !

It’s easy! :-) You send me your email and what you want in your potluck and I will refer you. You sign up for the site through the referral link and write 20 reviews by Saturday, then the site will send you 4- $5 Starbucks gift certificates and I will send you a potluck of your choice. The reviews only need to be 50 words long each- that’s about 5 sentences! The gift certificates do actually come- I received mine a week after I submitted my reviews! As for your potluck- you can include in your potluck grocery coupons, non-grocery coupons, samples and stamps!
Still Need More! Deadline EXTENDED- NOW MONDAY!!! :D :D

The only restrictions are that you cannot already be a member of this site and that you must write 20 reviews by Saturday (this is my deadline).

I will send your potluck out once you have completed your 20 reviews so write quickly and I send them out today! I have over 500 grocery coupons and will update this list multiple times a day so you can be sure that what you want is available!
email: rhawk137@yahoo.com

Here are some examples of a potluck you can build- These are JUST examples to help you figure out what YOU want:
Potluck idea #1: 1 sample, 8 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 1 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #2: 2 samples, 5 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 1 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #3: 1 sample, 10 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 0 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #4: 2 samples, 4 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 2 non-grocery coupons
Potluck idea #5: 2 sample, 8 grocery coupons, 2 stamps & 0 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #6: 0 sample, 3 grocery coupons, 2 stamps & 2 non-grocery coupon

You make up your own potluck! Limit of 2 stamps per potluck.

If you do not want your Starbucks gift certificate(s) -Check out my gift certificate and actuals section, or combine both with more coupons, stamps, and samples to make an even bigger potluck!
In an email/PM- send me your potluck wishes and your email!
ACT NOW- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE- I just bought stamps so those will be around but coupons and samples will not be replenished! As for your potluck- you can include in your potluck grocery coupons, non-grocery coupons, samples and stamps!

The only restrictions are that you cannot already be a member of this site and that you must write 20 reviews by Friday (this is my deadline).

I will send your potluck out once you have completed your 20 reviews so write quickly and I send them out today! I have over 500 grocery coupons and will update this list multiple times a day so you can be sure that what you want is available!
email: rhawk137@yahoo.com

Here are some examples of a potluck you can build- These are JUST examples to help you figure out what YOU want:
Potluck idea #1: 1 sample, 8 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 1 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #2: 2 samples, 5 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 1 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #3: 1 sample, 10 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 0 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #4: 2 samples, 4 grocery coupons, 1 stamp & 2 non-grocery coupons
Potluck idea #5: 2 sample, 8 grocery coupons, 2 stamps & 0 non-grocery coupon
Potluck idea #6: 0 sample, 3 grocery coupons, 2 stamps & 2 non-grocery coupon

You make up your own potluck! Limit of 2 stamps per potluck.

If you do not want your Starbucks gift certificate(s) -Check out my gift certificate and actuals section, or combine both with more coupons, stamps, and samples to make an even bigger potluck!
In an email/PM- send me your potluck wishes and your email!
ACT NOW- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE- I just bought stamps so those will be around but coupons and samples will not be replenished!

Here is the link to all my coupons, samples, GCs, actuals, non-grocery coupons, etc!
http://www.dealagogo.com/showthread.php?t=7815

rhawk137
04-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Still need more people!

rhawk137
04-19-2005, 06:33 PM
;) :D

rhawk137
04-20-2005, 05:21 AM
:cool: :cool:

rhawk137
04-20-2005, 11:53 AM
;) ;)

rhawk137
04-21-2005, 07:17 AM
Still Need More! Deadline Saturday, not Friday (counting Problem:eek: ) :D :D

rhawk137
04-21-2005, 10:10 AM
:D :D

rhawk137
04-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Still Need More! Deadline Saturday!! :D :D

rhawk137
04-22-2005, 06:06 AM
Still time!

rhawk137
04-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Okay, for everyone who signs up and writes 1 review, I will send 3 coupons!!!

rhawk137
04-23-2005, 07:48 AM
Still more time- I got an extension until Sunday night!

rhawk137
04-23-2005, 01:34 PM
:D :D

rhawk137
04-24-2005, 06:48 AM
DEADLINE EXTENDED- MONDAY!!

TGONZALES
04-27-2005, 05:06 PM
OMG! I just did 20 recomendations on Friday and recieved (4) $5 Starbucks cards today! That only took 5 days. I kept passing over the various posts about this deal because it just sounded like there had to be a catch. I am SO glad I changed my mind. I figured, what the heck, there was nothing to lose. Starbucks...here I come!
Thank you Robin!