PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a Missouri get together???

Vikki13
04-12-2005, 05:57 AM
My friend Shellysms and I have been talking about getting a get together going for our Missouri BBS pals...we would like to see how many people are interested so that we can make some plans so please sign up here if you are interested....Thanks!

adorkablex
04-12-2005, 07:43 AM
I would... but I live in Georgia. I've thought about asking all of the folks here in Ga about having a get together. Don't know if anyone would be interested though.

tibbles
04-12-2005, 07:46 AM
i'm in mo. where would we meet? and hey, whle we missourians are talkign here, anyone know whwere i can get a really really good deal on furniture (couches) in missouri?)
tibbles
tricia@psclebanon.org

Vikki13
04-12-2005, 07:56 AM
Hello and thanks for posting! You live in Georgia...you can still come...if you would want to...we are going to be planning the best for everyone...we can book hotels and such if need be...I just want to see how many people are interested before we start planning....

as for couches and such...I have no idea and I've lived her forever...LOL

there will be more info as soon as we see how many are interested! Thanks again

Mummyof3
04-12-2005, 09:15 AM
i'm in mo. where would we meet? and hey, whle we missourians are talkign here, anyone know whwere i can get a really really good deal on furniture (couches) in missouri?)
tibbles
tricia@psclebanon.org

We just went to Browns Furniture about a week ago. They had no interest for 48months and great sale prices. We got a couch,loveseat,sofa table and 2 end tables for around $1800.
I hear Nebraska Furniture Mart has good deals but that is a heck of the drive it is out by the speedway in KS.

I would like to meet up, do lunch or something but not sure about the whole hotel side of it. :D

MamaFairal
04-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Well i am in Independence right outside KC and 10 mins from the Stadiums(off I-70)

I dont have a vehicle right now but i would love to know when and where?

OMG dont go to NFM(neb furn mark) I know someone who bought a puter out there for $1100 and its the same one i got for $499......over priced!
Gaines furniture in KC off Truman Rd is nicely priced

Tibbles~ where ya at???

nosamiam
04-12-2005, 10:10 AM
If you have a weekends only they have nice stuff.

I am near St. Louis MO. I would be interested in meeting.

janelle
04-12-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm in KS. My sister lives up by KC. Maybe a meeting by the KC area would be central to lots of folks. :confused: :confused: :confused:

ang in NC
04-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Maybe I will spend a week w/ Shelly!

sweet~n~sassy
04-12-2005, 12:01 PM
tibbles
tricia@psclebanon.org

have you tried looking around springfield, maybe hanks or some place like that?

also, im guessing form your email address that you are from lebanon. my hubbys family is from up there.

janelle
04-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey, so is mine. We went to the cemetary to see how any relatives they had buried there. I know, kinda morbid, but my FIL wanted to see. He knew them.

shellysms
04-13-2005, 03:57 AM
angie you sure can! :) I think this would be alot of fun!!! Hope we can get something together! :)

jonette5
04-13-2005, 05:21 AM
I am around the St. Louis area and would love to get together with other BBS'ers. Sounds fun!

halvarado
04-13-2005, 07:22 AM
me! me! me! i have been wanting to meet you all for quite some time. :) there is lots to do here in kc. i would probably want to do it without my kids if i could so maybe a saturday or an evening would work. (of course, not all of you are SAHM's, so i guess that is a given LOL)

belle5691
04-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Me too! Im Kansas City area also (Grandview)......

buttrfli
04-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I'll be in branson/springfield june 19-25th .. if you guys get it all planned out post the details :)

Vikki13
04-14-2005, 06:58 AM
WOW....Thanks for all the replies!

If people want to come that are not in Mo. or would have to stay over a night or two let me know cause we would love to see you here too....Once we see who all wants to come and how many would need hotel rooms...I can work a deal with one of the hotels to get a discount on the rooms....

So lets see if anyone else is interested and if you are and you need a hotel room pm me....or email me @ sweetcheeks0440@hotmail.com

Thanks! Vikki

janelle
04-14-2005, 11:32 AM
First tell us when and where. That would be the most important thing with work and time schedules. :)

Vikki13
04-14-2005, 11:44 AM
well I will not be able to say the where without knowing how many people are coming but I will figure out what day and then we will go from there....will do that by monday!
thanks!

shellysms
04-14-2005, 12:17 PM
I will be out of town from May 26th thru June 20th. So anytime after that would be great!! I'm sure we can work something out. It would be really great to all get together!! Hope we can get lot's of people to come!! :)

queenangie
04-14-2005, 07:00 PM
I'll be in branson/springfield june 19-25th .. if you guys get it all planned out post the details :)

I have to look, but I think that is the week we are in Branson too!!!!!

We live in IL 2 hours away from St. Louis.

Woo Hoo!

I'm so excited!

callsheb
04-14-2005, 07:02 PM
I am central i am 2 hours from st.louis and 2 hours from k.c so that would be cool i think a day thing but could not really do the overnite thing either.

CHERNL
04-15-2005, 09:48 AM
I am in Texass now, but spent my whole life in the KC/Independence/Harrisonville area, except when I was going to school in Branson/Springfield. We go back to visit at least twice a year, if the gettogether was during one of those times I would LOVE to meet you all!

Mama, I lived in the trailer park on 40 hwy up from 291. Small world, huh?

jleblanc6
04-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm also in the KC area, actually Leavenworth KS....could meet for lunch in KC if anyone interested!...kinda nightblind so don't go out as much for after dark!
we could meet and compare places to go for frees....maybe even bring stuff to exchange....I'll actually be in Overland Park by Roe just off the interstate by Metcalf on Tues. April 26th if anyone wants to meet for lunch around 12.....
email me at jill1616@hotmail.com
could be fun!
Jill

buttrfli
04-16-2005, 06:56 PM
I have to look, but I think that is the week we are in Branson too!!!!!

We live in IL 2 hours away from St. Louis.

Woo Hoo!

I'm so excited!

How cool! :) if you are going to be there let me know! :D