PDA

View Full Version : Dont Play With Fire!!!!

***CUPID***
04-07-2005, 09:26 AM
This was on the local news the other day and I thought I would let others know.

2 men stopped at a gas station to check their fuel level. They wanted a better look inside and used a CIGARETTE LIGHTER for light. KABOOM. I think they said both were sent to the hospital.

Don't play with fire. Dont use a lighter near gas fumes. Don't smoke near gas pumps or really don't smoke at gas stations. This is putting you and everyone else nearby in DANGER!!

Jaidness
04-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Im sorry but seriously how dumb are you to use a lighter?

schsa
04-07-2005, 01:04 PM
You have got to be really stupid to use a lighter around gasoline. You aren't even suppose to use a cell phone in case it sets off a spark.

People are so unbelievable...

***CUPID***
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
ain't it the truth!

stresseater
04-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Do I hear dueling banjos in the background playing? HAHAHAHA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D How many times does the family tree have to come back on itself to make these people? :eek:

Willow
04-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Even some of the smartest people just don't have any common sense. My sister in law's sister was driving on the highway one night and she saw a state cop sitting over to the side with his radar gun. She was worried that maybe she had been speeding so she pulled over underneath a street light to see how fast she was going and couldn't figure out why it was showing zero. This woman had been to law school at one of the best colleges in our area.

Victorious
04-08-2005, 07:44 AM
Even some of the smartest people just don't have any common sense. My sister in law's sister was driving on the highway one night and she saw a state cop sitting over to the side with his radar gun. She was worried that maybe she had been speeding so she pulled over underneath a street light to see how fast she was going and couldn't figure out why it was showing zero. This woman had been to law school at one of the best colleges in our area.

Oh my goodness! That's so funny! (It sounds my mom!) :p

Willow
04-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Oh my goodness! That's so funny! (It sounds my mom!) :p

My brother told me about it a few years ago. I thought it was hysterical. I don't think I would admit to doing something that stupid. lol Some people can be very book smart but when it comes to common sense they just don't have any. :D

***CUPID***
04-08-2005, 05:04 PM
are you serious????? "0" I can't imagine
LOL

Willow
04-09-2005, 03:59 AM
are you serious????? "0" I can't imagine
LOL

Yes, it's a true story as unbelievable as it seems. lol