PDA

View Full Version : Hubby got me

firechick
04-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Today dh called from work and said meet me at Wilborns for lunch around 11:30 with the babies. I get there and he wasn't there yet. I did not bring my purse with me and forgot my cell phone in it. Well he calls the restraunt and says to have me order lunch and he was on his way.....I order and am waiting for him finally kids are yelling and so we just eat without him. New wait staff came on (so I thought) The waitress came over and set the check on the table. I asked to use the phone and called dh at work. His boss said Oh maam he left early this morning with his wife. I said I am his wife. Well I was about crying. I had no idea what to do He didn't answer his cell phone and I had no money to pay for this lunch.....Well, I start panicking and I started crying to the manager about forgetting my purse.......yada yada yada and doesn't my dh walk up behind me LOL hysterically. I WAS LIVID with him for making me look so stupid but now I think it was hillarious......LOL
The manager came back LOL and said our lunch was free.....LOL At least I got a great fish dinner free....LOL
Kelly

MamaFairal
04-01-2005, 03:32 PM
ahhh man i would a been livid!

BigLyd1
04-01-2005, 03:34 PM
I guess it might be too late to get him back today. But I would have something of my own planned for next year. :D

tsquared
04-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Lol

Johnslambchop
04-01-2005, 06:27 PM
It's not too late to get him back... a little saran wrap over the toliet tonight will do the trick.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or how about some lemon jello in the toliet.... :D :D :D :D

I'm feeling a little devilish tonight...

firechick
04-01-2005, 08:23 PM
It's not too late to get him back... a little saran wrap over the toliet tonight will do the trick.......... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or how about some lemon jello in the toliet.... :D :D :D :D

I'm feeling a little devilish tonight...

I did it. DH is in bed already....I had to come post....LOL Will let you know how he reacts in the morning.....LOL We have 2 toilets so as long as i don't forget.....I'll be ok....LOL
Thanks!!
Kelly

june72
04-01-2005, 09:12 PM
LOL i hope it works for you LOL

Angel Lips
04-02-2005, 05:07 AM
lol i would have been crying too

firechick
04-02-2005, 05:13 AM
It worked I cklaim the victory....LOL DH got up around 3am and started hollering saying the toilet seat is stuck....LOL I got up LOL SO hard it was hillarious.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly

Angel Lips
04-02-2005, 08:18 AM
lol glad that you got ur revenge