YNKYH8R
03-31-2005, 07:03 AM
(silence)

Bud_Girl76
03-31-2005, 07:07 AM
This is so sad..

Denise1972
03-31-2005, 07:12 AM
I was just coming to post this. This is sad.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-31-2005, 07:33 AM
(silence)

:( *tear

CatrinaF25
03-31-2005, 07:35 AM
I cant get past my tears. This is just to much I dont understand it :( why am I so sad? this is soo damn cruel she broke no law!!! :( I am sorry but i am so sad right now. I just cant understand! i dont get it!! :( I hope that JA is happy!:(

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-31-2005, 07:36 AM
Brother Paul O’Donnell, an adviser to Schiavo’s parents, said the parents and their two other children “were denied access at the moment of her death. They’ve been requesting, as you know, for the last hour to try to be in there and they were denied access by Michael Schiavo. They are in there now, praying at her bedside.”

He wouldn't let her parents be there when she died? Why he didn't give a crap.....what a D!

schsa
03-31-2005, 07:52 AM
Was he there? I would understand if he denied them access considering what they have put him through and what they might do to keep her alive.

He is her husband. The courts have agreed with him over and over again. She should never have been kept alive just to keep her parents happy. Now that it is over I just hope that she is at peace and that her parents and her husband will never see each other again.

Njean31
03-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Was he there? I would understand if he denied them access considering what they have put him through and what they might do to keep her alive.

they couldn't have done anything to keep her alive, she was in her last minutes of life. they couldn't have reconnected her tube or fed her anything :confused: he should have let the ones who brought her into this world be with her when she went out :(

YankeeMary
03-31-2005, 08:14 AM
they couldn't have done anything to keep her alive, she was in her last minutes of life. they couldn't have reconnected her tube or fed her anything :confused: he should have let the ones who brought her into this world be with her when she went out :(
The doctors had everyone step out of the room 10 minutes before she passed so they could assess her. Then Micheal went in and then she died. I don't think they realized they only had minutes left. Either way she is gone now. May she rest in peace.
This was all stated on MSNBC moments ago.

queenangie
03-31-2005, 08:17 AM
May God Bless her.

Victorious
03-31-2005, 08:19 AM
As I sit her watching the news I started thinking that to me if this was my family I would NOT want my family fighting over me. If it meant that I was to live with support or die someone needs to back down. I would want my family (husband, children, parents, sisters, grandparent etc EVERYONE) to get along even if that means my wishes were ignored.

Prayers for both families.

firechick
03-31-2005, 08:45 AM
This had made me litterally ill. I have never in my life shed so many tears for a family I don't know. May Terri rest in peace and may God comfort the Schindlers. I have said it before and I will shout it from the tallest mountain that Micheal and all that denied Terri life will have a special seat in the firery burning pit of hell!!!!!!!!!!! President Bush has said it all. That we should build a culture of life because of those that live at the mercy of others should be able to trust those who they loved.. WE SHOULD ALWAYS ERR FOR LIFE UNLESS WRITTEN DOWN BY THE ILL PERSON!!!!!!!! I hope all those that had a hand in Terri's murder are happy that the inconvenience Named Theresa Shiavo Shindler is now a "problem" of the past. The adulterer, murderer, abusive, lying, slug of a husband of Terri's is already planned when he and his mistress Jodi shall be married. I can't even describe this slimy murderer except to say that I pray for him and everyone involved in her death that they will feel so guilty that it consumes them...AND as far as her family not being allowed there. Micheal REFUSED to allow them back in after the Doctor finished his exam. THAT'S DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING!!!!!
When they get this autopsy done I fear for the MANY things that will be found.........

God Bless you Terri.....
AMEN!
Kelly

YankeeMary
03-31-2005, 02:36 PM
This had made me litterally ill. I have never in my life shed so many tears for a family I don't know. May Terri rest in peace and may God comfort the Schindlers. I have said it before and I will shout it from the tallest mountain that Micheal and all that denied Terri life will have a special seat in the firery burning pit of hell!!!!!!!!!!! President Bush has said it all. That we should build a culture of life because of those that live at the mercy of others should be able to trust those who they loved.. WE SHOULD ALWAYS ERR FOR LIFE UNLESS WRITTEN DOWN BY THE ILL PERSON!!!!!!!! I hope all those that had a hand in Terri's murder are happy that the inconvenience Named Theresa Shiavo Shindler is now a "problem" of the past. The adulterer, murderer, abusive, lying, slug of a husband of Terri's is already planned when he and his mistress Jodi shall be married. I can't even describe this slimy murderer except to say that I pray for him and everyone involved in her death that they will feel so guilty that it consumes them...AND as far as her family not being allowed there. Micheal REFUSED to allow them back in after the Doctor finished his exam. THAT'S DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING!!!!!
When they get this autopsy done I fear for the MANY things that will be found.........

God Bless you Terri.....
AMEN!
Kelly
Not just you but I do so wonder once the autopsy is done and it is proven that Micheal and all the doctors were right will it change opinions of him? I know that if it shows she wasn't PVS then I will forever feel horrible and ashamed. The thing is, Micheal's life will forever be scarred because of all the straw grasping to save her bodies life, that no matter what the autopsy proves his life is forever ruined. Its a shame it got this far, it was so wrong to involve an entire nation over one person. My childhood and into my teenaged years and my young adult life I had a best friend her name was Tina, she died today, she was 8 months pregant. She didn't get this kind of attention in her death. She deserved it though, but she didn't get it. The world will never miss Tina, but I will, her family will, her kids will. The world doesn't know what it lost when TIna passed on. She was a sweet sweet woman who has never hurt a single person, quite the opposite, everyone hurt her. But she doesn't deserve to be on tv, on the papers nor does she get a thread on BBS. Such a shame that Terri's death meant more then Tina's or the kids that were killed a that school a few weeks ago, or the people killed in Iraq. My heart truly and actually hurts today, my lifelong buddy is gone, Terri passed, I didn't enjoy hearing she finally passed.

llbriteyes
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Your post made me sit back and take a look. You are so right about all you said. I lost my best friend in December. I'm sorry you just lost yours. I know that pain and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

((((( gentle hugs )))))

Linda

Not just you but I do so wonder once the autopsy is done and it is proven that Micheal and all the doctors were right will it change opinions of him? I know that if it shows she wasn't PVS then I will forever feel horrible and ashamed. The thing is, Micheal's life will forever be scarred because of all the straw grasping to save her bodies life, that no matter what the autopsy proves his life is forever ruined. Its a shame it got this far, it was so wrong to involve an entire nation over one person. My childhood and into my teenaged years and my young adult life I had a best friend her name was Tina, she died today, she was 8 months pregant. She didn't get this kind of attention in her death. She deserved it though, but she didn't get it. The world will never miss Tina, but I will, her family will, her kids will. The world doesn't know what it lost when TIna passed on. She was a sweet sweet woman who has never hurt a single person, quite the opposite, everyone hurt her. But she doesn't deserve to be on tv, on the papers nor does she get a thread on BBS. Such a shame that Terri's death meant more then Tina's or the kids that were killed a that school a few weeks ago, or the people killed in Iraq. My heart truly and actually hurts today, my lifelong buddy is gone, Terri passed, I didn't enjoy hearing she finally passed.

YankeeMary
03-31-2005, 06:49 PM
Your post made me sit back and take a look. You are so right about all you said. I lost my best friend in December. I'm sorry you just lost yours. I know that pain and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

((((( gentle hugs )))))

Linda
Thank you I appreciate it.

excuseme
04-01-2005, 05:21 AM
Wow, what a truly hate filled post and to quote God in it too really says a lot.

God Bless you Terri.....
AMEN!
Kelly

momfromTN
04-01-2005, 05:38 AM
Wow, what a truly hate filled post and to quote God in it too really says a lot.

Where is God actually "quoted"? The poster said God bless Terri and the Schindlers. The fact that she is raging about Michael Schiavo does not mean she hates him. She is pissed, as are a lot of other people. Even Jesus got angry with the sellers in the temple.

sccountrygrl
04-01-2005, 06:06 AM
And now he has really shown what a cold heartless person he really is. Not only did he fight for the death of the Shindlers daughter,sister..he didnt allow them to be with her in her last few minutes but now he isnt even going to allow them to attend her funeral if this doesnt prove what kind controlling evil person he really is then I really dont know what will. :mad:

YNKYH8R
04-01-2005, 06:17 AM
And now he has really shown what a cold heartless person he really is. Not only did he fight for the death of the Shindlers daughter,sister..he didnt allow them to be with her in her last few minutes but now he isnt even going to allow them to attend her funeral if this doesnt prove what kind controlling evil person he really is then I really dont know what will. :mad:
I’m going to ask you a question….

What would you say if myself or anyone else on this site told you that they didn’t like the choices you were making in your life; that they didn’t agree with them and because of your actions you were a rotten person and that we all hated you. What would your reaction be?

This question goes to everyone.

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 06:24 AM
And now he has really shown what a cold heartless person he really is. Not only did he fight for the death of the Shindlers daughter,sister..he didnt allow them to be with her in her last few minutes but now he isnt even going to allow them to attend her funeral if this doesnt prove what kind controlling evil person he really is then I really dont know what will. would you people please get the facts straight before you rush to judgement?
How christian like to judge someone else and what they are dealing with, it wasn't his choice...it was the police....as posted many times ...
unreal...

sccountrygrl
04-01-2005, 07:35 AM
would you people please get the facts straight before you rush to judgement?
How christian like to judge someone else and what they are dealing with, it wasn't his choice...it was the police....as posted many times ...
unreal...

Quoted from Felos Michael's Att.
"He characterized Michael Schiavo's decision that the relatives leave as an effort to provide a peaceful atmosphere for Terri's death. "

So who needs to get there facts staight?

As for your question I'm the type of person who really doesnt care what people think about me or my decisions in life I wasnt put on this earth to please others or to worry about what "others" think. And as far as that goes if you have to worry about what others think about your decisions then maybe your not making the right ones in the first place.

llbriteyes
04-01-2005, 08:02 AM
OMG! That's the answer! We should all live as hateful at sccountrygrl! What a wonderful world this would be.

Linda

"He characterized Michael Schiavo's decision that the relatives leave as an effort to provide a peaceful atmosphere for Terri's death. "

As for your question I'm the type of person who really doesnt care what people think about me or my decisions in life I wasnt put on this earth to please others or to worry about what "others" think. And as far as that goes if you have to worry about what others think about your decisions then maybe your not making the right ones in the first place.

janelle
04-01-2005, 08:15 AM
But if she was really a vegtable like her husband and doctors said why did he want her to have a peaceful death without any arguing around her? Did he think she would know? Maybe he knows she is more alert than he put on.

Now if he had said he needed a peaceful moment with her when she died I would have more respect for that statement. That would be more in line with his thinking. He wanted to be the only person in the family to be with her when she died. He never said that though so it makes one wonder. :confused:

sccountrygrl
04-01-2005, 08:36 AM
OMG! That's the answer! We should all live as hateful at sccountrygrl! What a wonderful world this would be.

Linda

Actually I am far from being a hateful person but give me one good reason why I should care about what other people think of me or my decisions in life.
But in all reality how "wonderful is this GREAT world" we live in when your allowed to KILL someone who has brain damage.

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 08:37 AM
sccountrygrl Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaidness
would you people please get the facts straight before you rush to judgement?
unreal...

in rebuttal......quoted with link ...the facts as reported by CNN

Terri's brother, Bobby Schindler, and his sister, Suzanne Vitadamo, had been in the room visiting their sibling for about an hour and 45 minutes when a hospice administrator notified Michael Schiavo that his wife was in her final stages.

Bobby Schindler got upset when a hospice official asked the siblings to leave the room so that Schiavo's condition could be evaluated.

"There was not a confrontation," said the Rev. Frank Pavone, a Catholic priest and friend of the family who was there. "He was simply emotionally upset as anyone would be. ... He was told on no uncertain terms" they had to leave.

The Schiavo side gave a different version, saying the brother confronted the police officer who was trying to shepherd them out.

"Bobby caused a commotion with the police officer," said Brian Schiavo.

Michael Schiavo's attorney, George Felos, stood by his client's decision to have Terri Schiavo's brother and sister leave the room.

"Mr. Schiavo's overriding concern was Mrs. Schiavo has a right and had a right to die with dignity and die in peace," Felos said. "She had a right to have her last and final moments on this Earth be experienced by a spirit of love and not of acrimony."

He added, "I emphasize it because this death was not for the siblings and not for the spouse and not for the parents. This was for Terri."

Her parents, Bob and Mary Schindler, had begged to be with their firstborn while she drew her last breath but police denied their request, said Brother Paul O'Donnell, the Schindlers' spokesman and spiritual adviser.

When they were notified that their daughter had died, the couple hurriedly came to the hospice and stayed in the room where her body lay.

"It's our understanding that the Schindlers spent some time with Terri's body," Felos said. "They were free to spend as much time as they chose with her body. After they left, the hospice workers bathed Terri's body, and Mr. Schiavo and all of us went back in to spend some more time."

Michael Schiavo was not present in the room during their visit.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/31/schiavo.deathbed/index.html

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 08:45 AM
But if she was really a vegtable like her husband and doctors said why did he want her to have a peaceful death without any arguing around her? Did he think she would know? Maybe he knows she is more alert than he put on.

why not? Why not have a peaceful passing? Wouldn't you want that? Wouldn't anyone want a passing free from acrimony and fighting?

Now if he had said he needed a peaceful moment with her when she died I would have more respect for that statement. That would be more in line with his thinking. He wanted to be the only person in the family to be with her when she died. He never said that though so it makes one wonder.

how do you know he wanted to be the only person with her? Wonder away...but the facts speak for themselves, he tried to allow the family to be there but the parents were not there and the brother made a scene and was put out. So in effect they made the decisions for themselves. I wonder why the parents who fought so hard to keep her alive weren't there physically at her passing? Hmmmmmm does that make them snakes or evil doesn't it make you wonder about them? Why aren't people villifying them?

excuseme
04-01-2005, 08:51 AM
I am not sure how to put this in NASCAR speak, but she died a long time ago.

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 09:00 AM
I think it's called hitting the wall?

janelle
04-01-2005, 09:17 AM
They wanted her to die peacefully after starving her for 14 days. That is not peaceful. And they are saying she is a vegtable up until the time she is dying and then she needs to have quiet so she cannot hear anyone arguing. Just insane. :confused:

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 09:20 AM
lol whatever
I'm just gonna assume by your lack of answer or clarification that you think she should have died amidst strife and conflict

janelle
04-01-2005, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't want that but just curious why her husband was concerned when he said she was a vegtable?

sccountrygrl
04-01-2005, 09:51 AM
I am not sure how to put this in NASCAR speak, but she died a long time ago.

I would assume you are referring to me and I will keep the Nascar "Speak"to myself but as far as her dying along time ago let me see if I can put it where YOU can understand: HEART BEATING,KIDNEYS FUNCTIONING,LUNGS WORKING ETC....NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!We have alot of people in this world that cant think on there on I've seen quite a few here should we condemn them all to death I think not.

Jaidness
04-01-2005, 09:58 AM
gee I wonder....maybe because he loved her, maybe because he cared about her,for the same reasons he made sure she was well looked after, had makeup applied, and pestered the staff at the institution to the point of craziness to make sure she was well taken care of. ( all documented and testified to by not only the staff but her parents as well) For the same reason anyone would want peace at their last moments, simple compassion. Why shouldn't he janelle? he loved her, he cared for her in spite of all the problems it caused him he still took excellent care of her and made sure she was well looked after, how many people do YOU know that would do the same for 15 years. I know people that don't visit their own parents in institutions , people that have been there for way less then 15 years. Lol telling yourself he was a monster but the facts state otherwise...

and by your way of thinking .....he shouldn't have cared about her death because she was a vegetable then shouldn't he have not cared while she was alive because she was a vegetable? But he did.....right til the end.

YankeeMary
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't want that but just curious why her husband was concerned when he said she was a vegtable?
Maybe, imagine this, he wanted a calm passing out of respect for her life that she lived here on earth. Funerals, masses, all that is for the living not the dead. So possibly he just want a little bit of peace after 15 years of hell on earth with his wife laying there and her parents, and the lawyers and the court dates, and all the heartache and sorrow that persons last breath brings to the living.
WWJD comes to mind, even though Jesus doesn't like sinning he would still love Micheal and forgive him. We as Christians are to strive to live as Jesus Christ would do. So before you even go there saying Jesus wouldn't starve a person to death or whatever, No he would have taken her home 15 years ago, so get past that at this point in time, Jesus would not carry the hate the way many many on here carry for Micheal.