PDA

View Full Version : Help with thank you speech

pwright
03-29-2005, 03:22 PM
I am graduating from Radiography program in May and our class will be having a pinning ceremony. We are doing thank you's for our families. This is what I have written but it sounds awful!! Can someone help me re-word it so it sound better. I am just not good with this stuff!!

Thanks!!

I would like to thank my family for the love and support they have given me during my journey in the Radiography program. Roy, Preston, and Kaitlyn, thank you for your patience because I spent many nights doing homework, studying, and writing papers instead of spending time with you. My Mom, Eulonda Farmer, thank you your moral support, financial support, and babysitting, when needed. I would also like to thank my dad, Herman, my brother, Daniel and his wife, Kelly, and Roy’s family, Margie, Hubert, Kim, Darin, and kids, Angie, Rusty, and kids for all their support they have given me. It has been a long road but it has been worth it!!! Again, THANK YOU to everyone for their support and glad that I made it!!!!!!

muherd
03-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Today after many months of sarifice I would like to take the time to thank all of the people in my life who have stood by and supported me while I persued my dream. First let me thank, Roy, Preston and Kaitlyn for understanding that there were some nights that I had to study, write a paper or do homework instead of spending time with you. My mom, Eulonda Farmer, thank you for all your support, both morally and financially and all the babysitting you did when i needed it. I would also like to thank my dad, Herman, my brother, Daniel and his wife, Kelly, Roy and his family, margie, hubert, kim, darin and kids, Angie and Rusty and their kids, your support has been not only apperciated but a life saver. It has been a long road but well worth it. Again, Thank you to everyone who has supported me and I couldn't have made it without you.

Can you tell I'm taking a speech class this semster. lol Hope it helps and congrats. on graduating I've only got 4 more yrs.

queenangie
03-30-2005, 07:12 AM
You might need to add your association with Roy, Preston and Kaitlyn
("my children" or "my husband and children").

Many individuals attending will not know who they are in relationship to you, dear.

Congrats on your graduation!