PDA

View Full Version : Terror by tattoo: 2 held in N.Y.

janelle
03-29-2005, 05:50 AM
Teen winds up with obscenity on his foreheadThe Associated Press
Updated: 3:11 p.m. ET March 28, 2005NORWICH, N.Y. - A man and a teenager have been charged with forcibly tattooing an obscenity on the forehead of a 17-year-old boy, police said Monday.

Officer Craig Berry declined to describe the tattoo, except to say it was a phrase.

“It’s just ludicrous that someone would do something like this to another person,” Berry said.

Kenneth D. Peer, 23, and a 17-year-old boy were charged with assault and unlawful imprisonment. Police were withholding the name of the 17-year-old, who was charged as a youthful offender, Berry said.

The two were in jail in lieu of $25,000 bail. A court hearing was scheduled for Tuesday.

The victim — whose name also was withheld by police — walked into the police station Friday to file a complaint against his attackers. The victim told officers he had been held down by a man and another teen at a Norwich residence while they forcibly tattooed the vulgarity.

Police have not established a motive for the attack, Berry said.

Berry said the attackers used a homemade tattooing instrument. Berry said it was likely the victim would require plastic surgery or a laser process to remove the ink.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-29-2005, 06:10 AM
I can only imagine what they tatooed on his forehead :rolleyes: what a shame people have to be so stupid.

nanajoanie
03-29-2005, 07:15 AM
I saw this on 2 news channels last night and they both were reading the same report. Horror, terror, frightened, what that 17 yr. old must have felt :eek: Some folks are getting crazier daily. Makes you about afraid to go anywhere or do anything. The whole thing makes me shudder :eek:

cheapskate21
03-29-2005, 08:13 AM
ahhhh my good old hometown*lol* its the only exciting thing to happen here in this 1 light burg*lol* the frigging idiots what some people due to otheres huh???