PDA

View Full Version : Today's 3-28 diet/lifestyle change thread

budlite
03-28-2005, 05:03 PM
:p Oh man I let myself go. I am now 209. I have to journal eveything that goes in my mouth.... I know i can do it. I will post a diet thread everyday and I will post what I eat for the day and my water intake and my exercise. I wonder if it is better if the first person to get online can post as i work and will not be able to post the first thread every morning. So who ever want to just post first . We'll call it diet/lifestyle post and put the date so we know what day were posting for. Then we can all weight in on friday.

weigh in post we'll call it..

Ok here mine for today
16 oz water

no breakfast I know that bad

Lunch
16 oz water
1 can of soup
10 small cookies

Dinner
lasagne
butter bread
diet soda
16 oz water

Snack water and jello

If you guys want post the ww pts nex to it.

no exercise today ahhhhhh :eek:

faygokraze
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I was very bad today but I will be heading for the gym tomorrow and paying for it!!

You know I was just sitting her eating some chicken when I came across the news of the wendys finger in the chili incident. I realized we stopped by there to get DD a kids meal on my way home and I had a burger, Now as I was reading this article and looking at pictures and trying to eat at the same time I was getting sicker and sicker to my stomach. So thats what I get for eating fast food today. This is going to be my new diet technique.

If I go to a fast food place im going to take it home and get online and look at the picture of the finger. Oh how gross. :eek:

I only go to the gym 1 day a week. Baby steps!!!

Current 195 Goal 155

My healthy snack for today was strawberries. Slice em up and throw them in a bowl and take them anywhere.