PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't post photos!

Freebeemom
03-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Can SOMEONE tell me how to post photos? I tried to search for the thread and could not find it.

Thanks!

Willow
03-28-2005, 07:41 AM
What you do is upload the photo at a hosting site first. Then once it's uploaded right click on the photo and then click properties. Copy the url and then come back here and click on the image box. Just delete the http that is already there when the window pops up and then paste the url and then click okay.

Freebeemom
03-28-2005, 07:47 AM
I don't see my image box!
Where is it? In my user CP it says that "image code is off". How do I turn it on?

Thanks! :)

Willow
03-28-2005, 07:54 AM
You have to click "Go Advanced". It's located underneath the Quick Reply box. After you click that you will see it. It's a yellow box and it's located right beneath the size and color boxes. Hope that helps. :)

Willow
03-28-2005, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry, I am not sure about the image code.

tracyb
03-28-2005, 07:59 AM
what is the best photo site to load....photobucket or what the easiest is best for me......lol..

Willow
03-28-2005, 08:02 AM
I use photo bucket but I don't know if that's the best one or not. I guess which ever one works for you. lol

Freebeemom
03-28-2005, 08:03 AM
I use ofoto.com....see, it is here now, but not on the auction site!

Wierd!!

tracyb
03-28-2005, 08:18 AM
i have down loaded photobucket but where do i find it at....is there suppose to be an icon or something to click on to get in it or what....sorry i am so computer saavy......lol.

Willow
03-28-2005, 08:19 AM
No, there isn't any type of an icon. What I did was save it to my favorites and I just access it that way.

Freebeemom I'm not sure what you mean. :)

tracyb
03-28-2005, 08:29 AM
thanks I hope I can finally do my own pictures now.....tsquare has been so kind to them for me.....lol...

Willow
03-28-2005, 08:34 AM
thanks I hope I can finally do my own pictures now.....tsquare has been so kind to them for me.....lol...

You're welcome! If you need anymore help just let me know. :)

Freebeemom
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
When I go to post on this thread, I can see my "picture" button (Yellow w/mountain on it). When I go to FSOT Auction link, there is no picture button. WHy is that?

Willow
03-28-2005, 08:37 AM
When I go to post on this thread, I can see my "picture" button (Yellow w/mountain on it). When I go to FSOT Auction link, there is no picture button. WHy is that?

Oh okay. I'm not sure why that is. I do remember someone mentioning that a while back though.

Freebeemom
03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
So, do you know who to contact to fix that?

Thanks so much patch!

Willow
03-28-2005, 09:28 AM
So, do you know who to contact to fix that?

Thanks so much patch!

You're welcome! :) I guess you could ask one of the mods about it or maybe start another thread about it and hopefully someone might know more about it.

tracyb
03-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks Patch I forgot my pass word.....lol....so i might need you later when i get it all figured out again....lol....you are a big help on this

Willow
03-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks Patch I forgot my pass word.....lol....so i might need you later when i get it all figured out again....lol....you are a big help on this

Oh no problem! I will be here until 3pm and then I usually get back on around 7pm.

tracyb
03-28-2005, 04:05 PM
them are exactly my times......lol....get dde off the bus then cook supper and put in shower for school and so on.......lol.....I think i need to download it again i cant find it nowhere.....lool...what a shocker for me.......lol....not.............lol

Willow
03-28-2005, 05:02 PM
them are exactly my times......lol....get dde off the bus then cook supper and put in shower for school and so on.......lol.....I think i need to download it again i cant find it nowhere.....lool...what a shocker for me.......lol....not.............lol

Oh okay. lol I'm a little late getting back on so I'm glad you weren't waiting.

tracyb
03-28-2005, 08:44 PM
ok i have got photobucket now but the picture i scanned has no url i went to properties and not there .....can this be. ....the picture is there

Willow
03-29-2005, 05:26 AM
ok i have got photobucket now but the picture i scanned has no url i went to properties and not there .....can this be. ....the picture is there

Hmmm, I'm not sure how that works with scanned pictures. I don't have a scanner so I don't really know anything about that. When you scan in a picture do you save it to your computer? I know that when I want to upload photos from a disc I have to save them first and then upload them.

tracyb
03-29-2005, 05:36 AM
yea i put them in my pictures on the computer....lol...i have no idea.........lol
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Willow
03-29-2005, 06:38 AM
yea i put them in my pictures on the computer....lol...i have no idea.........lol
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know then. lol That's the only thing I could think of as to why it wouldn't have a url. Hopefully someone else here will know. lol

tracyb
03-29-2005, 06:56 AM
I do thank you for all your help..... greatly appreciated(c:

ok i think i am missing out a step there is a thig that says upload the url and if i click it it goes to something about upload picture from computer..... :confused: so I think there is something with that ,that I have to do just figuring it out now...... :rolleyes: ;)

Willow
03-29-2005, 07:38 AM
I do thank you for all your help..... greatly appreciated(c:

ok i think i am missing out a step there is a thig that says upload the url and if i click it it goes to something about upload picture from computer..... :confused: so I think there is something with that ,that I have to do just figuring it out now...... :rolleyes: ;)

I think I know what you're talking about. It says "browse" and then once you've found the picture you want to upload you click submit. Is that what you mean? lol

tracyb
03-29-2005, 07:41 AM
it has that too.........lol i will try that.............this really makes me feel a little slow.....lol.....

tracyb
03-29-2005, 07:56 AM
Oh My Gosh I Got A Picture To The Photo Bucket I Got 2 There...................yaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....now I Need To Back To The Beginning Of This Post And Read The Steps Now.............lol.......
Ok What Is Your Hourly Wages Patchouli....lol....

Willow
03-29-2005, 08:05 AM
Oh My Gosh I Got A Picture To The Photo Bucket I Got 2 There...................yaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....now I Need To Back To The Beginning Of This Post And Read The Steps Now.............lol.......
Ok What Is Your Hourly Wages Patchouli....lol....

Oh good I'm glad you figured it out. I'm not good at explaining things so I hope I didn't confuse you at all. lol

tracyb
03-29-2005, 08:13 AM
you did good now let me get my picture on here and you can see it.....
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.....IT IS LINKED BUT I DONT CARE I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE PICTURE ON HERE WITH OUT THE LINK.....SOMEDAY....HEHEHEEHEHE

Willow
03-29-2005, 08:39 AM
you did good now let me get my picture on here and you can see it.....
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.....IT IS LINKED BUT I DONT CARE I WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE PICTURE ON HERE WITH OUT THE LINK.....SOMEDAY....HEHEHEEHEHE

You're welcome! :) All you have to do now that you've got it uploaded is click on go advanced and then click the yellow image box and a window will pop up. Delete the http that is in the window and then paste the url in there and then click okay and then submit and it should show up.