PDA

View Full Version : Okay...weird Michael Jackson question...

Kelsey1224
03-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I don't mean this to be a value judgement or anything like that. I've just gotten curious.

I've heard and read several things that say that Michael Jackson is wearing a wig.

Frankly, that never entered my mind before. I just assumed that his hair was long and that he had had it straightened.

Am I incredibly naive and everybody knows he is wearing a wig or does anyone else think that it is his own hair?

(Again...I'm not passing judgement either way...I'm now just curious.)

nanajoanie
03-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Weird - Michael Jackson in the same sentence, very appropiate. I don't give a flying pig feather whether he wears a wig or it's his own hair. He looks terrible. This is the first I've heard that it may be a wig. Maybe he is bald underneath.

DBackFan
03-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Weird - Michael Jackson in the same sentence, very appropiate. I don't give a flying pig feather whether he wears a wig or it's his own hair. He looks terrible. This is the first I've heard that it may be a wig. Maybe he is bald underneath.

LMAO nana :D

Kyla Kym
03-21-2005, 06:23 PM
I just assumed it was a wig because I've noticed on several occasions he will grab his head as if he is trying to make sure it's on straight or something. :)

renagade
03-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I just assumed it was a wig because I've noticed on several occasions he will grab his head as if he is trying to make sure it's on straight or something. :)
Hey thats not all he grabs on occasion LOL (SORRY) couldn't help it!!!

purplerose23
03-21-2005, 07:12 PM
LOL....renagade and nana.................He does look alittle odd these days! Just think, a hooting, self grabbing, bald and no nosed old man singing "your not alone"!! Can you imagine anything scarier??????

Urban Cowgirl
03-21-2005, 07:20 PM
LOL I'll second that Nana!!! I never gave it any thought. I guess I am judging, cause I think he is a sick sick man!!

nanajoanie
03-21-2005, 07:50 PM
And this is about a 'male' that wears pajamas to court????????? Boy I think his lawyers are working extra hard on an insanity plea. Give me a break... :rolleyes:

nanajoanie
03-21-2005, 07:52 PM
LOL I'll second that Nana!!! I never gave it any thought. I guess I am judging, cause I think he is a sick sick man!!

Anyone like him that enjoys young boys for sleepovers in his bed is definitely a SICKO! Hey - SICKO JACKO :eek: :eek:

I think this whole mess could have ended several years ago but the parents of the boys settled for money instead of the wrongness of this mess. Maybe it was bad judgement on the parents part not knowing the best road to follow in such an ordeal. Maybe they were thinking saving their son going thru a long court ordeal.

Willow
03-22-2005, 10:14 AM
I have no idea if he's wearing a wig or not but the other day my son came up to me and said, did you know that Michael Jackson used to be black. lmao I think I may have read somewhere on here at BBS where someone said that he had a skin condition but I have always heard that he had the pigment removed from his skin. I don't know what the cause is but I just thought it was funny when my son said that. :D

nanajoanie
03-22-2005, 10:24 AM
I have no idea if he's wearing a wig or not but the other day my son came up to me and said, did you know that Michael Jackson used to be black. lmao I think I may have read somewhere on here at BBS where someone said that he had a skin condition but I have always heard that he had the pigment removed from his skin. I don't know what the cause is but I just thought it was funny when my son said that. :D

That is funny. He does have some sort of skin condition and can't tolerate any sun on his skin. Dang, he's whiter than me in the winter. :D

"purplerose23 LOL....renagade and nana.................He does look alittle odd these days! Just think, a hooting, self grabbing, bald and no nosed old man singing "your not alone"!! Can you imagine anything scarier?????? "
NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO !!! :eek:

purplerose23
03-22-2005, 11:08 AM
LOL, Nana........my thoughts exactly.....

and Patch, kids do say the funniest things! (But you know, they are usually right! ha ha) :D

janelle
03-22-2005, 11:09 AM
By now I would not be surprised to find out everything on his body is fake. Also his kids are being white and blond. Is he making them just as fake? Poor kids if they can't be themselves.

DOOFIS
03-22-2005, 01:27 PM
I didn't know it was a wig either but now that you mention it, it does look like one.