PDA

View Full Version : hotmail ?!?!?!

dv8grl
03-21-2005, 07:23 AM
For 4 days now I have been trying to access my hotmail acct. and the page will not load. We have DSL & I've tried everything, even restarting the computer. Every other page on the web loads with no issues at all.
Anyone else having issues with hotmail?!!?! TIA :)

Eyore
03-21-2005, 07:32 AM
No, I can get in with no problem. If you have a second browser on your computer see if you can log in with the other browser. Maybe clear your cookies and cache and see if that helps.

amysusi
03-21-2005, 08:06 AM
I've been having the same problem. I access my hotmail through Outlook and I kept getting messages that I needed to log in at the msn website as a security precaution, so I would go to the website, try to log in and it would never load. It finally worked when I tried it at the library, and now I can access it at home again. But I notice when DH tries to get into his hotmail (he goes though the website), it takes a long time to load.

And like you, all my other pages load fine. I don't know how to help you, it seems to be a hotmail problem.

lavena1975
03-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Do You Have A Personal Firewall Like Nortons?? If So That Will Sometimes Make It Do That.. Try Turning It Off For 5 Minutes Or Clear You Cookies:)