PDA

View Full Version : ok guys its time for me to go

CatrinaF25
03-19-2005, 08:26 PM
There is always a time in your life where you know its just time to go and this is my time. I feel I need to leave this place. I will miss you all and i Love you all.. Some people can debate and it not effect them. I can not I am always worried i will hurt someones feelings and make them feel bad. well ive had mine hurt many times and i dont like the way that makes me feel. I just truthfully think its time for me to go . I will still be doing my secret pal as I think its fun and great i just wont be here on the boards . i may come back when i feel up to it just right now i cant. I love ya
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Aloha from paradise
03-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Catrina don't let it get you down :) You are a wonderful Mother and most of us know it :) I admire you for taking on the extra children when you already have your hands full. Not everyone could or would do that. As a Mom I would do whatever I had to if my child was sick. You did what you needed to do and that's all there is to it :) Don't go, we will miss you. Just think it over for a couple of days...

Kyla Kym
03-19-2005, 08:43 PM
CatrinaF25, I don't think anyone was trying to attack you personally on that thread. I believe you took it to heart and started feeling like all the comments were being directed at you personally. But what you have to remember is EVERYONE knows that we make exceptions for special needs children or adults. I'm quite positive everyone would agree with me that no one would ever put you down for doing what was best for your child. Please just take a deep breath and think about what I said and don't make any hasty decisions. (((HUGS)))

Technologist
03-19-2005, 08:52 PM
And this is now locked.... keep it in the original thread...