PDA

View Full Version : Today Is The Second Year Anniversary Of Iraq Invasion

tsquared
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
May it be over soon and our troops brought back home where they belong. I pray for the safety of the tropps in Iraq and all the other foreign countries that are protecting and serving.

Tracy'sMom
03-19-2005, 05:43 AM
May it be over soon and our troops brought back home where they belong. I pray for the safety of the tropps in Iraq and all the other foreign countries that are protecting and serving.
I second that
I didnt realize until now that it has been two years. Lord please wrap our service men and women in Your loving arms and keep them safe.

nanajoanie
03-19-2005, 07:46 AM

You know I totally agree. I'm so thankful Mur is home on weekends now. We have a Major and a CIA buddies arriving this weekend for a visit. It's wild listening to some of their war stories, not like what you see on the news. Some is so funny but much is horrific. I wish none of our troops had to endure this war but I'm proud of all of them regardless of what country they came from. Next weekend the cheering begins for the 227th when they come home to the USA :)