PDA

View Full Version : Kinda update on my cheap,cheap thread -

turbob
03-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Was rereading the posts in my thread. It is not an issue about tap water vs bottled - company pays for the water and that is the ONLY perk we get. Office Mgr. will NOT spend ANY money - remember - we were without heat for two and a half days this winter because she did not pay the bill. I do the deposits, so I KNOW there is PLENTY of money, yet the phones were shut off, we are COD with everyone, collection agencies call every day, and she was complaining that I wrote too big - I should be able to get two lines of words inside one line on the paper I make notes on. I was wasting paper, she said. The guys insurance got cancelled because she didn't make the payment, but she still deducted it out of their checks for three months. she never told anyone - one of the guys went to get a script filled, thats how she got found out. Never gave back their money, either. The cars the techs drive are crap - a wheel came off of one the other day! Cheap, cheap, cheap.

nanajoanie
03-17-2005, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't be working there - no way. I'd rather drop fries at Mickey D's. My state of mind such as it is, is worth more than money for job like working for that company. Sorry, I don't know your circumstances but sometimes mental health is more important than money. I realize sometimes we have to swallow hard and cope as best we can. But I surely would be looking for another job. So sorry you have to work under such conditions. Good luck hon. Huggles :)