PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected but cool nonetheless

bribella
03-16-2005, 02:14 PM
A little bit ago I notice the FEDEX truck outside my house. After he leaves I look outside and on my porch is a homecafe box with a new homecafe machine, tupperware pod container, coupons and coffee pods.

Now I joined the homecafe buzz campaign and got my machine back in december. well I have had nothing but issues with it.It stopped working last month. I had got in contact with bzzagent and they told me to contact black and decker. Black and decker told me to send them 5 dollars and the cord to my machine and they would send me a new one.

Well I still have yet to get around to sending the cord and my $5 in. I never gave black and decker my mailing address just my email- no last name either.

So I wonder how or why I just got a new one :confused:

I'll keep it and use it since it was no cost to me :D

Quaker_Parrots
03-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Congrats. If you used the same email from the Home Cafe campaign, maybe they already had your info?

nanajoanie
03-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Congrats. If you used the same email from the Home Cafe campaign, maybe they already had your info?

ITA - so ENJOY :cool:

renagade
03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Buzz replaced mine and I didn't have to pay a thing. I sent the other machine back in the box. They paid for postage. This one works great.

bribella
03-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Nope completely different email address