PDA

View Full Version : What helps you to sweat?

shellysms
03-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I have been going to the ymca for a few weeks...and I'm almost dead before I break a sweat....I have to hit 30 minutes on the treadmill and then I finally get a tingle of sweat..LOL I'm not lying...my husband is like drenched...I was just wondering if anyone experience this or know anything about it! I just want to sweat...atleast make me think it's working...LOL

BigLyd1
03-15-2005, 12:38 PM
You don't have to sweat to know that it's working. Some people don't sweat that much. I do a lot of working out and don't sweat that much... only at our Curves because the air conditioning doesn't work very well.

sweetcandy
03-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Lots of water makes me sweat when I'm working out. Thats the same with my and my hubby too, he'll be soaking wet from sweating and I won't be.

nanajoanie
03-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Sweating is strange. I can sit outside on a 90 degree summer day and not sweat. In the winter, I can have too many blankets on the bed and sweat up a storm.

shellysms
03-15-2005, 01:50 PM
LOL that was funny...just because the a/c doesn't work..
thanks for the replies...I guess I won't worry about it...I was just wondering....my husband always kids me because we can leave the ymca after working out...and my hair and my makeup are the same as when i walked in... :)

You don't have to sweat to know that it's working. Some people don't sweat that much. I do a lot of working out and don't sweat that much... only at our Curves because the air conditioning doesn't work very well.

nanajoanie
03-15-2005, 02:02 PM
LOL that was funny...just because the a/c doesn't work..
thanks for the replies...I guess I won't worry about it...I was just wondering....my husband always kids me because we can leave the ymca after working out...and my hair and my makeup are the same as when i walked in... :)

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. :)

tracyb
03-15-2005, 04:24 PM
i dont sweat either..... and that is not good for us....sweating is the bodys way of cooling down so I get really over heated if I do outdoor activities...becareful and not get to hot