PDA

View Full Version : Another new toy??

MamaFairal
03-12-2005, 06:29 AM
Well as usual Matthew came to pick me up for Friday night dinner and this is what he picked me up in.........nice huh?His is black tho and a standard.
http://automobiles.honda.com/models/specifications_descriptions.asp?ModelName=S2000&Category=S2000

Since he moved to KC he has had a rental car while his 350Z is being built so he decided to actually buy another car.What a second car...lol
My gosh this car was so tiny i felt huge....of course he put the top down since it was a nice night and we cruised around for a bit after Olive Garden(*after which i worried about fitting back in the car...lol)

I did take pics of him standing near it but i took them with reg film to be developed since he didnt have his digi with him and i dont have one.

Just thought i'd share and say how nice it must be to be single, spoiled and a brat(him not me!)...lol just kidding

amysusi
03-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Wow, Mama.! Hot Mama, lol! :p

MamaFairal
03-12-2005, 07:38 AM
yeah think he might be playing with that now more than seeing me......lol
Hope not!

nanajoanie
03-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Hot dang!! Looks like a babe magnet. I'd love to have a car like that in banana yellow. Bet you feel like a teenager again riding in those wheels with your dude.

MamaFairal
03-12-2005, 09:12 AM
teenager.......kinda felt like his freakin 'mom" :(
Telling him to slow down, watch out!!!...please i dont wanna die tonight.....lol

Yeah Nana ...and its FAST too!

nanajoanie
03-12-2005, 12:34 PM
teenager.......kinda felt like his freakin 'mom" :(
Telling him to slow down, watch out!!!...please i dont wanna die tonight.....lol

Yeah Nana ...and its FAST too!

Sounds like me riding with my kids :eek: But I'd love to have a car like that. I tend to drive kinda fast and let my hair blow in the wind. Sure miss my MGB. Just enjoy your time with your personal dude. :)

Angel Lips
03-12-2005, 05:33 PM
ahh men and their toys, my boyfriend owns 8 diff cars, and its pretty sad sometimes. He sold his corvette and i miss it. Thats a pretty nice car, better not show my boyfriend or he may just go and buy one

nanajoanie
03-12-2005, 05:46 PM
ahh men and their toys, my boyfriend owns 8 diff cars, and its pretty sad sometimes. He sold his corvette and i miss it. Thats a pretty nice car, better not show my boyfriend or he may just go and buy one

Please tell me he didn't get rid of the vette yellow. I've wanted one ever since they came out with that color back in the beginning......

Angel Lips
03-13-2005, 04:22 AM
yup he sold it at the end of last year