PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching Nashville Star?

Mini
03-08-2005, 08:06 PM
I must say the contestants are much better this season then last. I've already got a favorite, Jayron Weaver, he is so good! He sounds exactly like the person whos suppose to sing the song. I dont think hes the hottest I think Justin David is :D That one girl with the big hair is so bad, especially tonight but the judges think shes good so maybe it's just me?

woleys
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
I watch it! I love that show and American Idol as well. I think Nashville Star has A LOT of talent this year. In my opinion all of them are better than any of the female singers on AI this year. I like Jayron too! He is really good. I also like Justin. Jody is from Arkansas (I am too). The judges ask him to do something different tonight. I am curious to what he will do tonight. But right now Jayron is my pick. I also like the woman with the Australian accent.

That one girl with the big hair is so bad, especially tonight but the judges think shes good so maybe it's just me? I have to agree you with about her. She gets on my nerves. LOL

Mini
03-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Woohooo shes gone! Now the annoying pair are casey simpson an erika jo. I think all of the guys are awesome..jody an justin are gettin kinda iffy but I still love their voices.

woleys
03-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I agree with you. I think the guys are all awesome too. I like Jayron the best then I think my second is Jason. Tamkia is good but there is just something about her that gets on my nerves a little bit.....lol Can't wait until next Tues night.

Mini
04-19-2005, 06:14 PM
AHHHH!!! I cant believe they just voted Jayron off!! I hope he shoves his cd in everyones faces cause he's going to get a record deal its only a matter of how soon can they get to him! I think Erika needs to go! And I think Jody should win cause hes awesomly different but I bet Jason will win it all..