PDA

View Full Version : Dr Phil Episode: Missing Children

Freebeemom
03-06-2005, 07:30 AM
http://www.samandlindsey.org/samandlindsey/Index.htm

This story is just haunting me. Please look at this website. It is just awful.

MamaFairal
03-06-2005, 07:35 AM
They are from my town and its driving everyone crazy here also......join the club

annie169
03-06-2005, 04:31 PM
I had a very hard time watching that episode. I only watch Dr. Phil if I like the subject. I forced myself to watch this one. I can't believe the other lady who was on the show. I just don't see how or why she did what she did to the poor mother...what a witch. She has to know SOMETHING more than she's telling. :mad:

faygokraze
03-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Darn it I missed the show!!

I feel for the mother but you would think there is something that the police could do to make that guy talk! Something!

Is the dad still in jail? Because he cant be charged with their murders if they have no evidence.

buttrfli
03-07-2005, 05:21 PM
That was one of the few shows I watched. I can say this much... cudo's to dr phil for giving whoever has the kids an "out" by offering his help.

MamaFairal
03-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Is the dad still in jail? Because he cant be charged with their murders if they have no evidence.

Yes Daniel Porter is still in jail but has only been charged with
"parental kidnapping" He just wont talk!!!

Freebeemom
03-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Any idea when this will air with an update? I don't watch his show!!

MamaFairal
03-25-2005, 09:14 AM
it aired yesterday 3/23/05 with an update.

Update showed the best friend Lisa gave deceptive answers and then she was questioned on air by Independence Police and the Jackson County Prosacutor(sp?)
**They know she's lying thru her teeth.....which all the town would now like to knock down her throat :D

Kelsey1224
03-25-2005, 10:05 AM
You know...I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt with regard to the lie detector test. What I can't do, however, is ignore the evidence that she withheld, i.e., that Danny told her that he took them to where she used to go to school. Her response, "No one asked her."

I'm sorry...if I knew children were abducted and possibly dead...I would be racking my brains to remember everything he told me...just in case it could help.

I think the prosecutor was dead on right when he said that she and Danny had been involved with each other at one time.

halvarado
03-28-2005, 08:12 PM
let me in a room alone with that jerk for an hour and he will talk. better yet, let the mother in their. i am from kc also, and this case just makes my stomach hurt. those poor children. and he is saying they are "safe". i can't believe he is getting away with this. i didn't watch the show, but it has been pretty publicized around here, and i really hope they find those kids safe.