PDA

View Full Version : Finally I got the...........

tracyb
03-04-2005, 07:47 PM
winning bid on ebay and I got my philosophy PURE GRACE PERFUME....yippppppy with out costing me an arm and leg......lol.....cant wait to get it here.............i love that stuff........it is not perfumy....it is really clean scent..............aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I smell it now :p

Gherky
03-04-2005, 11:49 PM
*aaahhhh-choooooo* (Sorry, I'm allergic.) Congrats and enjoy your perfume. :D

Angel Lips
03-05-2005, 03:48 AM
congrats

nanajoanie
03-05-2005, 08:16 AM
WTG Tracy. One can never have enough perfume, body sprays, or lotions :)

tracyb
03-05-2005, 03:19 PM
nope.... never....lol.....but according to dh I have way to much.....lol....the same way with shampoo...I never finish a bottle up before I get another one out...anybody else like that too....I have no idea why i do this for..there are like 6 or 7 bottles in there now.....lol I dont think I need to get another one out for a while....do you ...lol

nanajoanie
03-05-2005, 04:17 PM
nope.... never....lol.....but according to dh I have way to much.....lol....the same way with shampoo...I never finish a bottle up before I get another one out...anybody else like that too....I have no idea why i do this for..there are like 6 or 7 bottles in there now.....lol I dont think I need to get another one out for a while....do you ...lol

I'm hooked on B&BW and have so many of the lotions and body sprays...Mostly Sweetpea and Peony. Not using any of that stuff would be like not brushing my teeth. In the spring I also like their Daffodil and Freesia and Lilac. Can you tell I like the florals. But I don't like Victoria Secrets, too heavy, strong. As for shampoo, the only one I use anymore is Dove 2 in 1 and it makes my hair curly and wavy - like wash, pick, airdry, easy.

tracyb
03-05-2005, 04:45 PM
that is why I like the philosophy stuff....it is not strong just good clean lilke just showering freshmy dd has to have 2n1 because she has hair down to her butt but it seems that some has to much conditioner in it for her hair we have the dark hair and it makes it look oilyi need to take a pic. of her hair and let t... put it on here it is long something you dont see to much of these days....lol I like the smell to stay with me