PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm skipping 29...

YNKYH8R
03-02-2005, 08:48 AM
I was in the shower the other day thinking about how I will be turning 29 soon. And I though “Ugh! What a horrible number.” :mad:
Granted 29 is an odd number anyway but this is really odd. I mean I’m not exactly in my twenties and I’m not quite in my thirties. So I said screw it I’m skipping 29 and going straight to thirty. :)

Now it is not as if I want to want to grow old quicker. (I’m reminded of just how old I am every time the radio turns on or the topic of entertainment comes up :))
But come on! Get on with it already! :D I tend to be a little impatient and this is just getting ridiculous how close to the edge can I possibly get? :rolleyes: So I’m damning the torpedoes and jumping off the cliff and landing into thirty a year early. :cool:

It’s not all that bad I figure if I skip every X9th year I can stand to gain at least 6 to 8 years on my life span. Besides I started my mid-life crisis at 21 and I enjoy every minute of it. :D :) :D

reneep45
03-02-2005, 08:52 AM
I have been 29 for several years now , great age ,, better than 49 , lol

i get a card from one of my girls every year saying HAPPY 29TH AGAIN :)

nanajoanie
03-02-2005, 09:04 AM
I stayed 29 till I hit 34. Now I'm waiting for 65 so I can get medicare. Never would have thought I'd get excited about an old birthday. Are you going to have a smashing birthday party? If you do be sure to invite the Yankees :D

Phantom
03-02-2005, 10:44 AM
I just had my 4th anniversary of my 28th birthday so go ahead and skip it!LOL! By the way Happy Birthday! :D

ladybugbhb
03-02-2005, 10:49 AM
well, ynkh8tr, i will also be turning 29 in a couple months and had not really thought about it, lol. but then again, i have three kids and a bad back, so if i only felt like i was 29, i would be happy, lol.