PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY Ebay issues...ugh

Freebeemom
02-27-2005, 10:26 AM
I have had 2 buyers claim that the items that I sold them are not as they are. I have requested photos of the one, and sure enough...there was a tiny hole in a shirt (Not put there by me). I refunded 1/2 of the money but not shipping. Now today, a woman emailed me stating that she was not happy with a shirt from Hanna Andersson. Mind you, it was not "New". Worn 2 times. she claims that it was "Shrunk" .....well, I am sorry, but I did put the dimensions on the listing. This is just unbelievable. The bad thing is that she lives near me. UGH>>>>Not up for this today!!!

budlite
02-27-2005, 02:37 PM
I have noticed when a e bayer is not happy with there purchases, they find any little loop hole to return the item.

good Luck

Shann
02-27-2005, 04:37 PM
that's too bad you are having issues w/ your buyers. *hugs* I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. (If the one complains about the hole, you should ask her if she washed it w/ any bras... those seems to put holes in shirts and maybe that is how that little hole got there...) Not fait that you have to pick up the slack though. :(

freebielover
02-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Lol have them return the shirt, they pay all shipping. I put on all of my auctions NO RETURNS. Haven't had a problem yet. IF they don't contact me with an issue the DAY they get the item, they're SOL. I wouldn't accept any returns or give them back any money, people are such scam artists.

Johnslambchop
02-28-2005, 04:54 PM
I put no returns on my listings and make sure to check everything with a fine toothed comb - but I guarantee you that if someone is looking to get something for nothing or isn't happy they'll make something up. I had one person from Greece (I'll never mail anything there again) say 2 months later that they never received the item. They didn't purchase shipping insurance so really shouldn't be entitled to anything. I didn't mark up the item that much and they were looking for their money back. I heard from my post office that Greece tends to have a problem with international packages that the workers tend to take the ones that look good to them.... To make a longer story short, I refunded only 1/2 of what my profit would have been just to avoid getting cruddy feedback which you know would happen. I think i got scammed...

marzipan
02-28-2005, 05:03 PM
I know how you feel. I sold on ebay with no problems for a long time, suddenly in 1 week I had 3 separate problems. I now put in all of my auctions that the item is sold as is, no returns, ect.