PDA

View Full Version : A Woman President????????????????

tsquared
02-24-2005, 07:40 PM
What do you all think.............do you think there will be a woman president of the United States? And if you think so then when do you think it will be?
To me a woman is no lesser than a man and can do things just as good as a man, but i am curious to hear all of your ideas too.

nanajoanie
02-24-2005, 07:44 PM
There are many capable women that would make a fine president. I would vote for one so long as it isn't Hillary. But I don't think this nation is ready to do a women president or vice president. Remember Geraldine Ferraro? And it wouldn't matter if the woman was Republican or Democrat, just qualified.

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Actually, I would have liked to see the first black president..Colin Powell.I would vote for him.

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 07:48 AM
Actually, I would have liked to see the first black president..Colin Powell.I would vote for him.

ITA!!!!!!!! One dynamic man, brilliant :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 07:56 AM
You got that right nana,that's one man who knows his chitzpa. He is also very articulate. I am serious,he IS president material.He has the ability to run this country....

DezaRay24
02-25-2005, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=DAVESBABYDOLL]Actually, I would have liked to see the first black president..QUOTE]

I AGREE IN SEEING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!! I WOULD RATHER IT BE A MAN THOUGH SINCE BEING A WOMAN I KNOW WE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE LOL

schsa
02-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Most major countries have had a woman as President. It's only a matter of time before we have a woman President. We just have to find that person who inspires us to want to be a better country.

It may not happen in the next election but it will happen. I also think that we will have a Hispanic president before we have a black president only because of the growing hispanic population and the declining black population. Not to say that people vote for people of their own race but that you are likely to get more backing from people who are from a similar culture.

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 08:19 AM
You got that right nana,that's one man who knows his chitzpa. He is also very articulate. I am serious,he IS president material.He has the ability to run this country....

He is very seasoned to politics, pressure, straight forward, knowledgeable. Gosh sound like a campaign manager. But I'm afraid there are still some out there that wouldn't vote for him no matter how well qualified he is, not because he is black but because his wife is white. I have no problem with that whatsoever but many folks still can't except folks who think or do different. Love doesn't know color. I think their son is in politics also, rep, congress, senate or something. Anyone know?

tsquared
02-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Ok lets take this a little farther..........What do you think will happen first......a woman or a black person for President.....this question was off of a survey i did last night asking this exact same question

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
I think a woman will become president first before a black man.Not because of incapability's on his part, but because of our (as a nation) ignorance of color and creed as a whole. Like nana said,Powell is black,his wife is white...personally I could give a flying poo,but there are people in this world who can not see past their own ignorance or intolerance of this.These people are more inclined to vote a woman then a black man.

schsa, a hispanic president is also fine by me,as long as he can run this country as a united nation. *I'm half hispanic ;)

Kyla Kym
02-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Ok lets take this a little farther..........What do you think will happen first......a woman or a black person for President.....this question was off of a survey i did last night asking this exact same question

I say lets get Oprah to run! She has both covered! :D
Seriously though, just think if she was in office, she is extremely intelligent, and
with her love and compassion for her fellow man I think she would really shake things up and turn them around for the better. :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Honestly,I don't think Oprah has what it takes to run this or any other country.Yes,she is compassionate towards her fellow man but that doesn't make her a candidate in my book.

tsquared
02-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Honestly,I don't think Oprah has what it takes to run this or any other country.Yes,she is compassionate towards her fellow man but that doesn't make her a candidate in my book.
I agree .very well said

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 06:54 PM
nana, I am pretty sure Colin Powell's son's name is Michael and he is a chairman for the Federal Communications Commission.

Atually,Powell was touted as a possible opponent of Bill Clinton in the 1996 Presidential Election, but Powell declined, it is rumoured on the advice of his wife.

If he ever runs for office,it would be a first time to vote Republican for me ;)

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 06:55 PM
I just came up with the solution :::::

Thomas for President
Sheila for Vice President

All those in favor say "AYE" :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 07:19 PM
No,no,no there would have to be an assasination lol not of the VP either :eek:

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh you are so bad girl :D Wonder if anything happened to T maybe Crick would fill the position??? :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 07:29 PM
uummm,As the VP I would fill the top dog spot lol then appoint a new VP :)

tsquared
02-25-2005, 07:30 PM
Why do ya all wanna kill me off?

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 07:36 PM
uummm,As the VP I would fill the top dog spot lol then appoint a new VP :)

Hitting myself upside the head. Why didn't I think of that. Then there would be no assination. So that means it would be safe for T to be VP.

T we aren't trying to kill you off. Just put you in a postition where we would get more votes. I'm the camgaign manager.

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Why do ya all wanna kill me off?

you really have to ask?

JK

tsquared
02-25-2005, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=DAVESBABYDOLL]you really have to ask?
LOL nope just going to tell ya to take a number and get in line.........

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=DAVESBABYDOLL]you really have to ask?
LOL nope just going to tell ya to take a number and get in line.........

T - I don't want you DOWN IN THE VALLEY anymore. Get up on the hilltop and pound your chest and bellow - I AM THE ONE!!!. Right now son. Mind Mama :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 08:16 PM
I gotta see this.....

tsquared
02-25-2005, 08:23 PM
I gotta see this.....
George of the jungle aint got nothing on me ya know................

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Prove it!!!!!!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Tom, Tom,Tom of the jungle...watch out for that treeeeeeeee

tsquared
02-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Tom, Tom,Tom of the jungle...watch out for that treeeeeeeee
Well now you know how i got my good looks........ :eek:

nanajoanie
02-25-2005, 08:34 PM
You won't be good looking till you pluck your last remaining 3 hairs on your head. Bald is beautiful :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-25-2005, 08:35 PM
What? Are you saying you already hit the dang tree? You're such a goober!

tsquared
02-25-2005, 08:39 PM
Yea i never was good at swinging on the vine