PDA

View Full Version : Wheres KissMsLynn? I got something to tell her.

mesue
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
I hope that is the right name, anyway if I recall correctly she worked on the rescue of the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrow building. I remember her (I think she is the one that said it) said she did not like a certain reporter because he kept dressing up like a fireman and trying to get access to the rescue site or something like that. Anyway I wanted to give her a link to an article she might be interested in if she is here please respond.

Jaidness
02-23-2005, 05:48 PM
bumping for MsLynn

Technologist
02-23-2005, 07:35 PM
bump...

I want to see this too!

mesue
02-24-2005, 07:59 AM
Unfortunately it is bad news it is about one of the heros (police officer) from Oklahoma City that died mysteriously. I know that she has moved away from that area, I remember if I am recalling the right person was thrilled to get to move to a small town. Anyway since she has moved away I thought she might not know and probably knew him and might want to send her condolences. I ran across this article on another website and thought of her from the story about the well known journalist she did not like.

CatrinaF25
02-24-2005, 12:21 PM
Unfortunately it is bad news it is about one of the heros (police officer) from Oklahoma City that died mysteriously. I know that she has moved away from that area, I remember if I am recalling the right person was thrilled to get to move to a small town. Anyway since she has moved away I thought she might not know and probably knew him and might want to send her condolences. I ran across this article on another website and thought of her from the story about the well known journalist she did not like.

i would love to see this as well... as I have personal ties to okc bombing

mesue
02-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Just a warning this is pretty horrible.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/federal_murder.html

MsLynn
05-02-2005, 07:11 PM
now how in the world did I miss this thread way back when

mesue
05-02-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't know, I was hesitant to put it on here because it is so horrible. Officer Yeakey sounds like a real hero, it is a shame what happened to him. Did you know him? So sorry if you did, hope you already knew about this before my post if you knew him.

MsLynn
05-03-2005, 01:59 AM
yes i remember when that happened, and if you've seen garths brooks video, "i do this so the world will know it cannot change me", he's in it, in some of the video from the bombing.

I don't believe it was a cover up of any kind, He had a very hard time dealing with the bombing and everything he saw. He was in therapy for it. I didn't know him personally but alot of my officers at the time did and they didn't think anything was amiss, and they did attend his funeral.

in any event it was horrible.

mesue
05-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Well I am glad you already knew. I recently called someone and then told hubby (who had been out of work several days) the person I had called was going to a funeral and then told him the persons name and how they had died. I nearly had to pick hubby up out of the floor, I thought he was going to pass out, it turns out the person was someone hubby worked with and was a good friend.

CatrinaF25
05-04-2005, 06:32 AM
MSLYNN
maybe i know you. as i was there that day. IM me

mesue
05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
MsLynn did you read the full account of the suicide? Without a doubt I am sure you are more an expert than I am but how does a dead man hide the suicide weapon it was not found nor was there any residue from firing a gun on his hands. Even if it looked like a straight up suicide which it does not these facts alone would tend to put doubt on the suicide theory. BTW from what I've read about this case I would not ask anymore question from anyone involved. Over thirty people involved have died mysterious deaths, I am not talking natural causes here.
http://www.patshannan.com/yeakey.html
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a .357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently was.

One of the last people Officer Yeakey talked to was a friend who knew he was on a mission of private investigation. Terry had told him that he was on his way to El Reno to check out something but first he had to shake the FBI agents who were following him. He was traveling in his private automobile, and witnesses said later that the inside looked like someone had "butchered a hog" on the front seat.

Kyla Kym
05-05-2005, 03:18 PM
I hope that is the right name, anyway if I recall correctly she worked on the rescue of the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrow building. I remember her (I think she is the one that said it) said she did not like a certain reporter because he kept dressing up like a fireman and trying to get access to the rescue site or something like that. Anyway I wanted to give her a link to an article she might be interested in if she is here please respond.
I don't think she has been living in Oklahoma that long. I can remember when she moved from Arkansas to Oklahoma and it surly hasn't been that long ago, or has it? :confused:

MsLynn
05-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I don't think she has been living in Oklahoma that long. I can remember when she moved from Arkansas to Oklahoma and it surly hasn't been that long ago, or has it? :confused:

I lived in oklahoma all my life, before i lived for 18 months or so in arkansas.

i have comendations from working the bombing, if you need proof

MsLynn
05-06-2005, 04:32 PM
its simple, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, its been 10 years, why now??? I believe what I was told by the officers who knew him. not this

MsLynn did you read the full account of the suicide? Without a doubt I am sure you are more an expert than I am but how does a dead man hide the suicide weapon it was not found nor was there any residue from firing a gun on his hands. Even if it looked like a straight up suicide which it does not these facts alone would tend to put doubt on the suicide theory. BTW from what I've read about this case I would not ask anymore question from anyone involved. Over thirty people involved have died mysterious deaths, I am not talking natural causes here.
http://www.patshannan.com/yeakey.html
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a .357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently was.

One of the last people Officer Yeakey talked to was a friend who knew he was on a mission of private investigation. Terry had told him that he was on his way to El Reno to check out something but first he had to shake the FBI agents who were following him. He was traveling in his private automobile, and witnesses said later that the inside looked like someone had "butchered a hog" on the front seat.

Kyla Kym
05-06-2005, 09:41 PM
I lived in oklahoma all my life, before i lived for 18 months or so in arkansas.

i have comendations from working the bombing, if you need proof
No, I don't need proof, I just thought maybe mesue was thinking of someone else. I just remembered that when I first seen you on the board that you had Arkansas as your location. I always take notice of the ones from Arkansas on here. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intentions.

MsLynn
05-07-2005, 07:51 AM
No, I don't need proof, I just thought maybe mesue was thinking of someone else. I just remembered that when I first seen you on the board that you had Arkansas as your location. I always take notice of the ones from Arkansas on here. Sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intentions.

sorry, i just get touchy sometimes, seems like no matter what i do or say someone is accusing me of lying.

again i'm sorry