PDA

View Full Version : Survivor

hilde
02-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Okay I Admit It .... Im A Survivoroholic!! I Can't Wait Til Thursday When The New Season Starts!!! Looks Like This One Will Be Better Than The Last Season ( I Hope ) :)

renagade
02-13-2005, 04:32 PM
I know I can hardly wait. I love this show. Counting the days.

newattitude
02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
well im a survivor freak and i would love to be on the show just to show everyone how to really play the game!! but im really getting bored with the casts of characters as they all seem to be of the same type every season now

melsh
02-16-2005, 07:54 AM
I heard some people leave the first show (they can't handle it). Anyone hear anything about this?

quiltlvr63
02-17-2005, 06:25 AM
per next weeks tv guide they vote off the 4th person.. so 3 must be leaving tonight..

Kelsey1224
02-17-2005, 10:39 AM
From my understanding...two people get eliminated right away without even getting a chance to play. My guess is that they are the last two to arrive on the beach or something like that.

Then...there will be one person voted off. That leaves 4th person to leave next week.

halvarado
02-17-2005, 07:43 PM
i missed half an hour at the beginning. can someone fill me in on what happened? also, the team that won the reward, did they end up at the tribal council? i am confused. thanks!!

justme23
02-17-2005, 11:31 PM
My hubby has decided he wants to watch this season... me, I'm so so on it... I hope it's good since I will have to watch it each week...

kkfrench
02-25-2005, 03:28 AM
Am I the only one in love with Ian??

Anthill
02-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Why would they get rid of Ashlee and keep Kim. They need to break up that relationship. Even if Ashlee didn't eat, she was atleast participating in the challenges. As for Kim she didn't go down, and no one even asked or mentioned this to her. I am glad for Abram that he didn't vote for Ashlee !!!

Urban Cowgirl
03-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Phooey...I missed the first episode and have been trying to download it online......but no luck! I am so disappointed in myself!

Kelsey1224
03-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Don't worry about it. There are many websites which give summaries and you can stay up-to-date. There is also always the official CBS site which gives a very detailed summary of each week.

It's not the same as watching it...but it's good in a pinch!!!

Scoops say that one person is injured this week.

hilde
03-16-2005, 01:35 PM
dont forget that its on tonight (WED) . previews look pretty interesting.. Both tribes go to council at the same time tonight???

Kelsey1224
03-17-2005, 09:02 AM
I thought last night's Survivor has got to be one of the best episodes in Survivor history. Actually...these last two weeks have been great episodes with great challenges.

Although I hated to see Angie leave...giving Koror the opportunity to determine immunity was absolutely brilliant!!! It changed the entire dynamic of tribal counsel and it make for a terrific show!!!

justme23
03-17-2005, 10:08 AM
I agree... and personally, while I liked Angie a lot, I was sick and tired of seeing her boobs flop out and those next to nothing bottoms she was wearing... and I am ecstatic that Ibrehem couldn't be voted off... he made a valliant effort and has definitely been a team player through and through.

nancy191
03-22-2005, 01:57 PM
I agree about Abe and this is a pretty good one. I watched them all and this ones really got my interest.

Kelsey1224
03-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Don't forget that Survivor is on Wednesday this week!!! (That's tonight!)

cathych
03-23-2005, 08:23 PM
I am so glad you-know-who was voted off, My dh says he (the person that was voted off) reminds him of Dale Gribble.

Steena
03-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Anyone watch lastnight? I am a little glad that James was voted off. He is slightly annoying. And at the immunity challenge, what the heck? Why was he so worried about his toga skirt? He did little to help out the team. I am hoping that they merge soon since there are so few of the one tribe and some of them that deserve to stick around won't, if they don't merge soon.

Kelsey1224
03-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Steena...I so agree with you. James should have been voted off ages ago. He thought he contributed so much to the team, but rarely did well on the challenges.

Last week he felt that Ibrahem should have been voted off solely on the basis of his failure at the immunity challenge. While I probably would have agreed to vote off Ibrehem, based on James' logic...he was the one to go this week. Yet, when his logic was turned around and applied to him, he backpedaled and said that votes should be based on overall characteristcs of the person.

I hope Stephanie makes it at least to the merge and the jury. She has been the strongest, most consistant player on the Ulong Tribe. She can't possibly win because, if she makes the merge, she will be alone amongst a team which has already formed alliances.

Steena
03-29-2005, 07:40 AM
Steena...I so agree with you. James should have been voted off ages ago. He thought he contributed so much to the team, but rarely did well on the challenges.

I hope Stephanie makes it at least to the merge and the jury. She has been the strongest, most consistant player on the Ulong Tribe. She can't possibly win because, if she makes the merge, she will be alone amongst a team which has already formed alliances.

Yes, that's true, but I am certain that there are a couple of people on their tribe that they are dying to get rid of, but have never had the opportunity. Other team really needs to go to Tribal Council. Remember, they see Stepanie at the challenges, and know that she is giving it her all. Unfortunately, once they merge though, it's "all for one" so the strongest players are at risk.

hilde
03-29-2005, 01:39 PM
A girl at work today said she heard on the radio that the two tribes will not merge IF this is true it could make to be a very interesting show.... When did the tribes merge in the past ?? wasnt it around when the 8-9 member was voted off???

hilde
04-01-2005, 03:21 PM
oKAY NOW THAT THEY ARE DOWN TO 2 MEMBERS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY LOOSE THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLANGE?? HOW WILL THEY DECIDE WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF ???

Steena
04-02-2005, 08:25 AM
You are so right! Some "shakeup" has to happen. My prediction: They have to put their buffs in a bag and pick out their "new" team and I think only 3 of them will join Steph and Jon. That way, they will be even, right? Otherwise, if they merge, there's a chance that the newcomers will be voted off right away. Not really fair.

renagade
04-06-2005, 07:44 AM
Wouldn't that be weird to be the only one left on your tribe. LOL
One person and no one to talk to. I would go nuts.

DBackFan
04-08-2005, 08:20 AM
Steph all alone...oh my..lol. Someone in fsot is needing a taped copy if anyone taped this show.

Steena
04-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Is anyone else surprised that they had Steph go back to camp all alone? I really thought that the winner would join the other camp right away. So, I assume now they will merge, right? I also think that she, as sole survivor of her tribe, should get immunity for the next couple of tribal councils. she certainly deserves some big reward.

hilde
04-17-2005, 09:04 AM
i can wait til thursday.....this one really has my curiosity up, one survivor will be an out cast and have to live on his own?? Any guesses on who that will be? I really like this season my husband is even addicted to it ..

buttrfli
04-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Ok, its tornado season so I missed the last half of survivor.. who got voted off? I am thinking Jenu (sp?) but I've been surprised before...

If the storms don't die down, someone may have to watch the apprentice for me LOL

hilde
04-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Lol I Missed The First Half Of The Show, Janu Put Down Her Own Torch And Left The Show On Her Own Will, So There Was No Voting. She Is Now The Second Member Of The Jury.

chanbe
04-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Granted,Janu has wanted to leave for awhile.....but did it seem to anyone else,that Jeff "coaxed" her into quitting?

ladybugva
04-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Oohh ok, missed the end so was wondering what happened. Didn't know she quit. INteresting.....

Steena
04-23-2005, 08:01 AM
I was happy and relieved to see Jeff push the subject of Janu wanting to leave. He was obviously made aware that she really wanted to leave, yet Steph, who has proven herself more than the others, was probably going home because she was so strong. If Jeff hadn't have discussed this with the group, Steph would have gotten the boot (most likely). Now, if the girls ban together like the previews hint, they outnumber the men and can control who goes home (this week). Tom is the strongest man contestant. They should consider booting him.

DBackFan
04-23-2005, 08:48 AM
I LOVE Steph and am rooting for her all the way. I was SOOOOOOO afraid she was leaving, thank GOD Janu left! Yes if the girls band together and dont falter she should be fine...for awhile..lol

hilde
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah I hope steph wins too ... she has done very well... Originally I was rootin for Tom but latlely he seems to be walking aroundlike the big man or something (kinda smug) and that is really begining to irritate me. gotta root for the underdog...

renagade
04-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Well with steph gone I am done. Noone else I care to watch so I don't care who wins this time.

DBackFan
04-29-2005, 04:19 AM
well 2 nights in a row for sucky endings in my book. :( First I lost Constantine on Idol and now Steph on Survivor. I agree,.....there is really no one I can root for now.

Steena
04-29-2005, 05:15 AM
BooHoo.....the one that I thought deserved to stay was overwelmingly voted out. I guess no surprise that the original tribe stuck together. Caryn is indecisive. Does anyone else remember at the beginning of this season, she really could not stand Tom? She complained that everything he did was praised, like throwing a stick in the fire. Now, complete turn-around; she runs to Tom and tells him that the girls are considering him for chopping block. Caryn could have changed the momentum of this game if she would have thought it out.

At finale, will they again have an american vote of who should win; most well-liked? If so, Stephanie should get something.

buttrfli
04-29-2005, 06:48 AM
It would be helpful when the president decides to interrupt primetime shows that they actually give us a warning LOL

I went to a talent show last night and had set tivo to record survivor. When I started it when I got home, I was just a TAD miffed LOL

fudlydud
04-29-2005, 08:57 AM
My whole family was rooting for Steph and now we do not want to watch it anymore!! I do not know what it was about here but she was great and is the first person I have seen on all of the seasons of Survivor that actually deserved to win!!!! We miss her already!