PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry question

belle5691
02-12-2005, 07:38 PM
My husband bought me a beautiful watch with a matching bracelet for Valentines day. I have never worn much jewelry---It is a watch with several tiny hearts with tiny diamonds in each heart for the band. The bracelet is just like it. Do I wear them together? On opposite wrists? Sorry---I know its a dumb question, lol....but I need help.

nanajoanie
02-12-2005, 07:45 PM
I'd wear one on each wrist so more folks could see them. How special to get a gift like that. Hope hubby gets extra huggles for that surprise :)

catssass
02-12-2005, 07:48 PM
You can do both, the "new trend" is to wear them together or if you want to, wear one on each wrist....BTW, nice present!

renagade
02-12-2005, 08:01 PM
daughter wears watch and bracelet wrapped together-looks cute. Myself I can't wear a watch. They stop! Too much electricty in body. Ruined 4 watches before someone told me that LOL

nanajoanie
02-12-2005, 08:11 PM
daughter wears watch and bracelet wrapped together-looks cute. Myself I can't wear a watch. They stop! Too much electricty in body. Ruined 4 watches before someone told me that LOL

Me too. Can't wear a watch on my left wrist - stops and makes my wrist itch terrible. But not on the right wrist. So I covered the back of the metal part of the watch with a piece of felt. Voila, magic. Now I can wear a watch on either wrist. But I do wear leather bands, not metal.

twinkiesmom
02-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm jealous op.

I like the idea of maybe braiding em together if its possible to do it. Try different ways! See what u like best.

Enjoy your gift!

Army-Mom
02-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Me too. Can't wear a watch on my left wrist - stops and makes my wrist itch terrible. But not on the right wrist. So I covered the back of the metal part of the watch with a piece of felt. Voila, magic. Now I can wear a watch on either wrist. But I do wear leather bands, not metal.
SAme with me also. I have to wear my watch on my right hand..never thought of putting felt on metal part. thanks.
Marcia ;)