PDA

View Full Version : any one had a boob job???

princessNC
02-11-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm going to get one on march 1, 2005... i'm fairly small chested, and medium hieght and weight. 5' 5" about 145lbs.... I'm currently and A cup, but hope to become a baby D... My question is has anyone been my similar hieght and wiehgt and achieved these results with 1 surgery, and how intense was the pain? I have had 2 children so I know what it feels like to be "engorged" but i have a feeling this is going to be 50 times worse than that. And that hurt a lot!!! any advice would be helpful!!!!

barbaric
02-11-2005, 11:23 AM
No but good luck and congrats!

Willow
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
No advice here. I'm looking into having a reduction. lol

buttrfli
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM
a baby D?? Girl get the mama of all D's!! LOL

My aunt had hers done YEARS ago. I would tell you about her surgery, but she had hers done when it was first being done (silicone not saliene) and I don't want to scare you... but she did say that using the same things you did after having a baby (frozen peas for a cold pack etc) worked very well. She was back to work in 5 days.

schsa
02-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Watch how big you want your breasts. Large breasts can cause major back problems. Be sure that you understand the weight that you will be carrying for the rest of your life before you say yes to a size D.

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-11-2005, 02:10 PM
A D cup is going to be VERY big on your frame,kinda like Pamela Anderson type boobs.If I were you I would think about a full C cup.

Tasha405
02-11-2005, 02:17 PM
A D cup is going to be VERY big on your frame,kinda like Pamela Anderson type boobs.If I were you I would think about a full C cup.
ITA! The D cup may be to big. You might want think about C instead.

Good luck! :)

BigLyd1
02-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I would say a C cup at the most. I thought they sometimes recommend that you only increase one cup size for the surgery. But I can see where you'd want to increase it a couple cup sizes if you're through the trouble of having surgery anyway.

freebielover
02-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I think D may be a bit excessive for that size frame, it may hurt you, stick with a C, it'll look fine. I have a rather small frame and my Cs KILL me so just be careful.

annie169
02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
OK...I am 5'6" and a natural 40 D cup and its TOO BIG. before having my daughter, I weighed 155 and was a 38D. I am naturally big, and so far no back problems IF I wear a bra AT ALL TIMES... You wanna be wearing a bra 24/7? and you can't just go buy any bra off the shelf. And its a pain the kiester to find swimsuits that support me. Go with a C cup. You'll be much happier and easier to find clothes that fit good.

caides_mom
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
i would happly give mine away~lol~

llbriteyes
02-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I was 5'5" in the fifth grade. I have always wanted a reduction because its just too big on me. Even being somewhat overweight now. My back, when I was thiner used to ache from the discomfort and weight.

I hope you get what you want though.

Linda

Freebeemom
02-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Nope, not for me...I'm an all natural gal! Once I harness the sag, from nursing 3 kids, that I have into a bra, it actually is fine for me! :p

JKATHERINE
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
I would definately agree with the other posters and say that you should NOT go with a D and instead go with a full C. I have had D size breasts (and above) since I was 14 years old. I have bad back problems and cannot wait to have reduction surgery. I am only 24 and have permanent indents in my shoulders from carrying around too much weight. Someone else mentioned the selection factor--yep...it's not quite as easy to find bras when you're above a C cup.

Just some food for thought. :)

Willow
02-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Watch how big you want your breasts. Large breasts can cause major back problems. Be sure that you understand the weight that you will be carrying for the rest of your life before you say yes to a size D.

That's exactly why I've seen the doctor about getting a reduction. She said my insurance should pay for it since it's causing a lot of strain on my back. It's just a long process with all of the paperwork that the doctor needs to fill out. I'm 5'2 and a double D and it's not fun by any means.

iluvmybaby
02-11-2005, 07:48 PM
My story is, I am a full figured gall, small you know whats, went from a large A to a small B with the BC shot, would get a boob job if I could but that is beyond my means, if you are small framed D's are gonna kill your back, go with a C no sagging/bagging no need to wear bra

twinkiesmom
02-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh lordy . . . when I read the post, I thought Holy cats, D is way too big! I also think u better take a second n really think about it. You are my size and I think a D cup on my size frame would be awful. Why such a drastic change? IMO, why not make a slight change and look good, vs something so drastic that would just make u very top heavy? I would say C cup at most. From an A to a D, my god they wouldn't look at ya face anymore. JMO tho. Don't flame me. But I think a drastic change like would be too much. sry.

renagade
02-11-2005, 08:35 PM
My ex-daughter in law had hers done. I went to the clinic with her and waited to take her back home. She said the pain was awful. Hurt for awhile before she could enjoy them. Only problem was once she got the boob job her marriage to my son went kaboom!!!! I know of three people who have had that done and they have all ended in divorse.

irrelevant0
02-12-2005, 02:08 AM
i am an inch taller than you, about the same weight, and i am a natural 36/38D - you don't want them that big. that's all anyone looks at. i live in huge hoodies and tshirts to hide them. some people can't see their feet past their big stomachs - i can't see my feet through my big boobs. my back always hurts. it is hard to stand up straight. your girly shirts (tank tops, baby tees) will never fit right. the boobs will need lots of the shirt, and it will make it too short. you will have to get a bigger size to make it long enough and it will be baggy everywhere but the chest, so you can't show of the rest of your figure. even then, the shirt might not be long enough. laying on your stomach sucks, which makes it hard to get a back massage. they hurt when i wake up if i accidentally roll over and sleep face down. like others have said, good luck finding a bra. when you run or get active, they bounce around and hurt for days. it is your decision in the end, but please think about what you have heard. other posters have made great points. and as i said, i am your size and already have the boobs: it doesn't look completely horrible, but it's a bit much. i think the C cup suggestion is a good idea, i'd like to get down to that.

mlayton1994
02-12-2005, 05:47 AM
I am 5'6".5 and I am a natural full C. This is JMO I would get a C and not a D. A friend of mine is roughly around your height and she got a D and regretted it . She ended up going back and getting them reduced. JMO.

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-12-2005, 07:14 AM
Besides, you are a A cup, IF you do indeed go with a D,baby or whatever,it will be VERY weird for you.That is a huge change.

one_angel
02-12-2005, 02:22 PM
I am 5' 3" and used to a B when I weighed about 140. I slowly went to a C then gained some weight as I grew up (I'm 26), and I have bigger size D's and I want a reduction. They are always in the way, and like other women that have posted here, you have a more difficult time finding bras, swimsuits, etc to fit you. When you do find them it is a very limited and "grandma" type most of the time. I know that when you have them done surgically that they lift them up so there is no sagging, but still, I would think that it would strain you so much. I will gladly do the world's first live breast to breast transplant with you. Then we could both be C's! :)

I know everyone will agree with this...those who got 'em don't want 'em, and those who don't have 'em want 'em! Do I hear an AMEN????? LOL.

osm15
02-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I am 5' 3" and used to a B when I weighed about 140. I slowly went to a C then gained some weight as I grew up (I'm 26), and I have bigger size D's and I want a reduction. They are always in the way, and like other women that have posted here, you have a more difficult time finding bras, swimsuits, etc to fit you. When you do find them it is a very limited and "grandma" type most of the time. I know that when you have them done surgically that they lift them up so there is no sagging, but still, I would think that it would strain you so much. I will gladly do the world's first live breast to breast transplant with you. Then we could both be C's! :)

I know everyone will agree with this...those who got 'em don't want 'em, and those who don't have 'em want 'em! Do I hear an AMEN????? LOL.

"" AMEN""
I totally agree with you all. I am 5'3 and wear a size 38DDD. :(
With the referral from my Dr. and Plastic Surgeon the insurance company has approved my breast reduction which will take place in April. I will be reduced to a C cup :) I asked for a B cup,but they all suggested C.
I am looking forward to being a sexy 50 year old :) :)

** I am giving myself a 38DDD bra burning party,to celebrate and you all are invited** :) :) :)

cutie76
02-12-2005, 04:25 PM
No, I havent had one but boy do I want one....I am also a size A 5 foot 1 and I want a C....if you dont mind me asking about how much does it cost so that I can start saving my money....LOL

freebielover
02-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Also, one of my friends got hers done to Ds and they didn't look well... perky really, they were kind of flat and droopy. She didn't get a horrible job, it was they were just too big so they didn't look that great. I agree about the selection. Any bigger than a C and you wear pretty much white or black bras with the big thick straps and about 10 hooks in the back.

bribella
02-12-2005, 08:15 PM
I wear a 38D (5'8" about 140)and I dont wear granny bras with 10 hooks in the back. They do make pretty bras for bigger boobed women.

I am lucky enough that I don't have any back pain or anything like that.

Lora_1994
02-12-2005, 08:17 PM
my sister was like a -a and she had implants done in Nov, she got a full C and she loves them. She wanted a D, but the dr said that would be wayyyy to big for someone of her frame. (she was about the same as you )

freebielover
02-12-2005, 08:21 PM
I was just saying about the selection thing because my mom has double Ds and she has the hardest time finding pretty bras for under $50. She hates it, she definitely needs a reduction.

bribella
02-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah the bigger the cup the bigger the price

Shancopp
02-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I've always been a C cup, even when I was 100lbs heavier. I wouldn't want em any bigger or smaller. I worked with elderly women before and let me tell ya, those big ones ARE NOT that great when you are in your 70s or older! :eek: yuck!!

mlayton1994
02-13-2005, 05:01 AM
Keep us posted on what you decide to do . ((hugs)).

irrelevant0
02-13-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah the bigger the cup the bigger the price

victoria's secret carries pretty bras, but they cost about $40 - that's for any size, a - d. has nothing to do with cup size until you get into the great big sizes.

i finally found a good bra at wal-mart. :) cotton, not grandma-ish ... but they only have white. :rolleyes:

princessNC
02-14-2005, 07:17 AM
THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT ADVICE!!!

I guess i have just been so "small" for so long that i want great big ones!!! lol.. but you all are right. I have to go to the dr on the 24th of this month for my consult.. i will "try on" all types of implant sizes until I find the perfect fit.

Cutie 76-- mine will cost me 4025.00 and thats at charlotte plastic surgery in charlotte North Carolina.

I will let evey one know what happends on the 24th at the consult. My surgery date is already scheduled for march 1.. So its going to be a pretty fast proccess. that how I want it though.. Back to back.. that why I dont sit there and stew for weeks..

wish me luck!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Remember too, it's sometimes hard to find pretty/cool tops to fit big BOOBS.What ever you decide I am wishing you the best of luck for a good experience!

bribella
02-14-2005, 11:04 AM
victoria's secret carries pretty bras, but they cost about $40 - that's for any size, a - d. has nothing to do with cup size until you get into the great big sizes.

Actually, anything above a c cup at VS is a few dollars more. Even at Walmart the bigger size bras are a few dollars more than cup sizes a-c.

Momof2totsand1teen
02-14-2005, 12:15 PM
I have a small frame and have always had a large chest. I wear a 34D now. I have never had back pain or shoulder indentations from a bra. I have recently gone in for a plastic surgery consult :). I want to be a little bigger. The plastic surgeon I went to did not go by "cup size", he measured by cc's and can tell the approximate cup size it will be.

My clothes right now, as a 34D, fit awesome. Especially ribbed, fitted shirts, baby t's and sweaters. I buy Victoria's Secret bras and like the poster above said, they are only a few dollars more.

I personally know of a few women who have had implants and wish they would have gone bigger. At your consult you will learn alot and find out if you are wanting to go too big. Good luck and let us know what happens on the 24th:)

Willow
02-14-2005, 12:18 PM
I have a small frame and have always had a large chest. I wear a 34D now. I have never had back pain or shoulder indentations from a bra. I have recently gone in for a plastic surgery consult :). I want to be a little bigger. The plastic surgeon I went to did not go by "cup size", he measured by cc's and can tell the approximate cup size it will be.

My clothes right now, as a 34D, fit awesome. Especially ribbed, fitted shirts, baby t's and sweaters. I buy Victoria's Secret bras and like the poster above said, they are only a few dollars more.

I personally know of a few women who have had implants and wish they would have gone bigger. At your consult you will learn alot and find out if you are wanting to go too big. Good luck and let us know what happens on the 24th:)

You are a 34 D now and want to be bigger?

Momof2totsand1teen
02-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Just about 200 cc's more. I am also getting a little liposuction to my outer thighs. All my friends think I don't need either one, and I probably don't. I just want it done.

cSoReNSoN
02-14-2005, 12:35 PM
32/34 A now and wouldn't consider implants, as I have a small frame and would look rather silly. Frederick's of Hollywood have nice water bras. haha If not for the small boobs I wouldn't be able to wear some old children sizes shirts from my childhood (size 8-10 lol) and newer children's sizes. I really don't care if people like what I got or not, as I don't mind it. haha I can find clothes with relative ease and doubt I'll ever have back pain from them. Also,it's unlikely they'll hit the ground when I'm older, as there isn't much currently.

Willow
02-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Just about 200 cc's more. I am also getting a little liposuction to my outer thighs. All my friends think I don't need either one, and I probably don't. I just want it done.

I was just trying to make sure I read it correctly. :) I would love to have a tummy tuck but I'm afraid it would hurt too much. :D

Willow
02-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Also,it's unlikely they'll hit the ground when I'm older, as there isn't much currently.

Being a DD that's what worries me. As you get older they lose elasticity and tend to go south. :eek: :D I'm hoping I get approved for the reduction. My doctor thinks I will but it's just a long process because of all the paperwork involved.

CatrinaF25
02-14-2005, 12:48 PM
i am a 38E/F all natural.I hate them! my insurance does not cover reduction no matter what!! :( cant get financed either it sucks! I cant find any bikins in my size and to find cute trendy top are hard because if not for boobs id fit a medium so the shirts kinda hang below my chest sucks sucks and the backpain is unreal :(

Willow
02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
i am a 38E/F all natural.I hate them! my insurance does not cover reduction no matter what!! :( cant get financed either it sucks! I cant find any bikins in my size and to find cute trendy top are hard because if not for boobs id fit a medium so the shirts kinda hang below my chest sucks sucks and the backpain is unreal :(

I'm surprised your insurance won't cover it considering that it's causing you back pain. I know most insurance companies wouldn't cover it if it was for cosmetic reasons but since your're having a lot of pain from it they should cover it. Have you actually gone in and talked to a doctor about it or have you just checked with your insurance company?

CatrinaF25
02-14-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm surprised your insurance won't cover it considering that it's causing you back pain. I know most insurance companies wouldn't cover it if it was for cosmetic reasons but since your're having a lot of pain from it they should cover it. Have you actually gone in and talked to a doctor about it or have you just checked with your insurance company?
yes i have spoken to Dr he says i need it done. Insurance company says our pollicys excludes it so its not covered no matter what :(
we appealed and got the same thing not incuded in insurance

princessNC
02-15-2005, 11:05 AM
i just think that its so funny that some of us want more and some wont less.. why couldnt our creator be fair..LOL

CatrinaF25
02-15-2005, 07:48 PM
i just think that its so funny that some of us want more and some wont less.. why couldnt our creator be fair..LOL
lol i dont know but a 38/e/f is so not fair lollollol

princessNC
02-16-2005, 07:56 AM
to all the people that have had the "job" done... how long was your recovery, and what little things did you all do to make it easier?