PDA

View Full Version : woohoo

kelly12569
02-09-2005, 12:27 PM
The new epsidoes of Lost start back up tonight! I love that show. I hope I posted this in an ok spot.... its not a reality show so I knew it didnt go there...

just wanted to give a heads up to those that watch it and didnt know the re-runs are over .... for now anyways!

ladybugbhb
02-09-2005, 03:07 PM
yeah!!! i will have kids ready for bed just a tad early tonight!!!!

ttistin
02-09-2005, 03:38 PM
I am excited about watching it and not have it be reruns. My mom got me hooked on the show and now when I watch it I think of her and how she used to tell me all about the show {even though I had watched it also lol** she would get so excited over it :) lol

Anyway WhoooHooo is right!! lol I cant wait for 8:00 tonight :) and I am going to get the Kiddies ready for bed a little early tonight also hehe :)

kelly12569
02-10-2005, 05:57 AM
I am excited about watching it and not have it be reruns. My mom got me hooked on the show and now when I watch it I think of her and how she used to tell me all about the show {even though I had watched it also lol** she would get so excited over it :) lol

Anyway WhoooHooo is right!! lol I cant wait for 8:00 tonight :) and I am going to get the Kiddies ready for bed a little early tonight also hehe :)

(((((ttistan))))) You mom is watching from the big screen in the sky. She's got the best seat to see everything now. Remember that show long ago "Alf" ? My dad would get sooo cracked up over that show. He cracked me up just talking about it sometimes even though I didnt think it was that funny but it just tickled him. He even bought my son a stuffed Alf. My son is 16 and he still has it because I lost my father when he was the same age as your mother. When ever I see something from that show I instantly think of my dad. So if you even need to talk hun, feel free to pm me.

Sorry, didnt mean to ramble. I just tend to do that. Oh and the show was pretty good last night. Although Darned that Charlie for shooting that guy. He could have had some useful information for them if they could have managed to get it out of him.

ttistin
02-10-2005, 03:20 PM
(((((ttistan))))) You mom is watching from the big screen in the sky. She's got the best seat to see everything now. Remember that show long ago "Alf" ? My dad would get sooo cracked up over that show. He cracked me up just talking about it sometimes even though I didnt think it was that funny but it just tickled him. He even bought my son a stuffed Alf. My son is 16 and he still has it because I lost my father when he was the same age as your mother. When ever I see something from that show I instantly think of my dad. So if you even need to talk hun, feel free to pm me.

Sorry, didnt mean to ramble. I just tend to do that. Oh and the show was pretty good last night. Although Darned that Charlie for shooting that guy. He could have had some useful information for them if they could have managed to get it out of him.

Ya I know she is watching us all down here and she sure does have the best seat around :) I may just take you up on that talk :o :) I dont have to many people I can talk to about it all around here, my sister and my aunt is about it that I have and I know how much they are hurting still. ya know what I mean?

Anyway Thank you :) I tend to ramble also :)

joni1269
02-10-2005, 03:30 PM
(((((ttistan)))))

Man - I am crazy about this show!! Does anyone have any theories as to what is going on??

Here's mine: I think they all died in the plane crash. And I think it has something to do with the little boy, who "makes things happen". Do you remember in the first few episodes, the lady that wouldn't join the group? Doc went to talk with her about grieving, and she told him her husband wasn't dead? And Lock is no longer paralyzed...

joni1269
02-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Although Darned that Charlie for shooting that guy. He could have had some useful information for them if they could have managed to get it out of him.

I thought it was sweet in a way. Since his ex told him he would never take care of anybody, he wants to take care of Claire. But I would have loved to see Saheed (SP?) get some info out of Ethan!!!

kelly12569
02-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Since his ex told him he would never take care of anybody, he wants to take care of Claire.

thats exactly what I thought too. Since she told him he wouldnt now he's out to prove he can. I hope she really does have feelings for her though and not just stringing her to prove a point. But I do think he is getting feelings for her.

flute
02-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Joni, wow that's interesting theory you got there.

yes, where is that black woman who insists her dh 's not dead? (I just thought she was a Christian)