PDA

View Full Version : The amazing race

Surfergal
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
ok why does the guy have the front of his hair in 2 mini pigtails??? and what is wrong with the pizza??

tarbabie
02-09-2005, 10:09 AM
They were a strangle couple but never fear- here come the survivor winners- geez- they spend all their money all ready??? Had enough of this gooshy couple there...LOL! Another season starts in 3 weeks!

barbaric
02-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Lucky us, we get to see Romber again! :mad:

kelly12569
02-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Lucky us, we get to see Romber again! :mad:

yea, what the heck ??? I dont get that. What are the chances you are lucky enough to get selected for one of those shows but hmmmm get on one, win it and then get selected for another.... on the same network even????? yea, go figure. I dont find that fair. I guess I feel someone else should get a shot at the money instead of someone else thats already won from that network, etc.

Man I was so hoping that the couple that came in 2nd place would win last night :( They almost caught up.... bummer.

quiltlvr63
02-09-2005, 05:31 PM
seen today that Boston Rob and Amber are going to be on the next amazing race starts in 3 weeks... :)

belcherpi
02-10-2005, 07:58 AM
seen today that Boston Rob and Amber are going to be on the next amazing race starts in 3 weeks... :)

Gosh I hope not! They've both been on Survivor TWICE and they are doing everything they can to make their 15 minutes of fame last longer. :mad: Well, I've had enough of them both. If they are on Amazing Race, I more than likely won't watch it.

Kelsey1224
02-10-2005, 09:08 AM

Yep...when people talk about Romber...that's who they are referring to.

I also would have preferred that the second place couple win. I really couldn't stand most of the finalists.

BUT WAIT!!! Next week we get to see Dr. Phil analyse Jonathan and Victoria. That should be a hoot!

Anthill
02-10-2005, 09:56 AM
I was hoping that either Kris and John win or Hayden and Aaron. I didn't care for Kendra too much. Now he is worthy to have her children???? As for Rob and Amber I don't care that they are going to be on, what gets me is his once again ATTITUDE!!! I saw in the preveiw he said that the other people don't want him to win but that's just to bad blah blah. He has to understand that these other people didn't just win million dollars, hundred thousand dollars get to go on all these talk shows etc. He just always acts like he DESERVES this money and to me he is just a BIG JERK.