PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch GH? I have a question.

newwiccan
02-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Where did AJ go and when did he come back? I was reading spoilers for this week and it says AJ refuses to give Courtney a divorce. How did she marry (and divorce)Jason if she's still married to AJ?

Rebekka14
02-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Courtney was married to AJ first, back in like 2002, she thought their divorce was final....*S*, Rebekka

newwiccan
02-07-2005, 05:26 PM
I knew she had married AJ first but I thought it was finalized. Where has he been? I missed alot when i moved and can't find anything.

Anthill
02-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Alot of times I skip those scenes but from what I can gather this is what happened.
Aj ran off w/ the Quartermain money and that is why Edward teamed up w/ Helena and Nicholas and went after the Treasure and then tried to sell the treasure at the HOtel but the building burnt down etc.
W/ the divorce Iam not sure if Jason pulled one of his stunts or not w/ getting one of those quickie divorces. Like I said I tape it everyday and if Iam not into the character I will skip to a scene that I like etc. So hopefully this info is correct!! good luck

justme23
02-07-2005, 09:32 PM
He came back Friday... he called Skye when he saw Courtney and Jax's wedding announcement online and told her to deliver the news. She didn't know she was still married to him until them so even tho her marriage to Jason was never real (yay!) she didn't knowingly break the law. He is hiding out in the Bahamas and is refusing to sign the papers... he wants half of what Courtney has according to the preview for tomorrow. I don't know how much you have missed... but just in case... half of everything is that 10 million dollars the woman gave her back when the hotel burned down.

newwiccan
02-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Thanks. Now I'm not so confused.

ladybugva
02-16-2005, 08:55 AM
of cource now he is dead. That reprise for him and his character sure didn't last long.

quiltlvr63
02-17-2005, 06:23 AM
but is he dead? I think he is in with the new blonde girl (rachel) they are trying to get courtneys money and frame her for the murder. :rolleyes:

justme23
02-17-2005, 11:30 PM
but is he dead? I think he is in with the new blonde girl (rachel) they are trying to get courtneys money and frame her for the murder. :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking... him being dead would be just too simple...

Anthill
02-17-2005, 11:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but then Alan went to the Bahamas and viewed the body. BUT in Soap world you never know!!!! He did seem alittle too happy when he opened the door and saw that woman there.

sunflowers
02-19-2005, 05:02 PM
here is a great link to rumors happening on GH but warning dont read unless you want spoilers!!

http://groups.msn.com/GeneralHospitalHappeningsTwo/ghrumorville.msnw?pgmarket=en-us