PDA

View Full Version : Blahhhhhhh!!!!!

ezmoney163
02-06-2005, 05:19 PM
What a day!!!

We started moving our stuff into storage. My back is killing me!!! We still have a ton more to move too!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I swear I would love to say forget it and leave the rest here. LOL

I also forgot to get the Sunday papers so now I don't have any coupons!!

Grrrr!!!

I swear we are so stressed. 3 more weeks and we are definately gonna be moved, it seems it will never be done.

:) :)

Oh well, just wanted to get it out for a minute LOL
:o :)

MamaFairal
02-06-2005, 05:24 PM
sending a big hug your way Brandy ((hugs))
moving is a pain in the back huh.........no pun intended!

YankeeMary
02-06-2005, 05:44 PM
You have my deepest empathy...I do not envy you at all...moving has to be one of lifes worst chores..hehe. Hugs to you.

renagade
02-06-2005, 06:19 PM
I can't even imagine trying to move all our suff. We have lived in this house since 1971 and I swear it gets more packed each year. Doesn't help that I'm a packrat.lol I have to try to give away some of this stuff to habitat soon.

iluvmybaby
02-06-2005, 07:28 PM
I am so sorry to hear that! I know a lot of places around here carry the Jackson sun, what doesnt sell they place behind the counter because they give it back to the carrier, call around to the places that sell them and see if they have any left???

JKATHERINE
02-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Ick! I hate moving! I feel for you, chica. It'll all pay off in the end if you get to buy and own your own home, though! :)

latestdish
02-06-2005, 07:55 PM
*hugs* It will get better soon. I hate moving myself, but you will have great rewards in your new home. -Joy

queenangie
02-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Moving is hard work. So sorry about your back.
Warm hugs!

iluvmybaby
02-06-2005, 08:08 PM
ezmoney thanks for the kind PM, I really hope that the moving things go smoothily and that your back feels better soon

ezmoney163
02-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear that! I know a lot of places around here carry the Jackson sun, what doesnt sell they place behind the counter because they give it back to the carrier, call around to the places that sell them and see if they have any left???

What are these?? I am not familiar with them. LOL

Everyone TY for thoughts. I just needed to boohoo a bit today. LOL
You are so wonderful, and all are an extended family to me.
TY for being my support through the good, bad, and the funny!!

;) :D :)

tracyb
02-06-2005, 08:59 PM
i hope you was fortunate to have bought a home then maybe you wont have to move anymore...maybe that is .... hope things go really fast now till it is done

Shann
02-06-2005, 09:03 PM
*hugs* i know how you feel! I wondered if we were ever going to get moved and now that we have, I wonder if we'll ever be done painting and renovating so then we can begin to unpack. Congrats on your new place though. I'm loving this doggy door thing w/ the fenced in back yard, not to metion there is a beautiful pool and spa back there w/ my name on it! Come on summer! ;)