PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't ya know!!! Could it make me sick??

keen9801
02-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Okay I was sitting here at my computer playing a new computer game and I got really really thirsty...I grabbed what I thought was my soda and took a HUGE drink, ok something tasted funny so guess what I realized it had a cigarette butt in it :confused: :confused: :confused:

So my question is could it make me sick? Could I get nicotine poisioning from it? I immediately ran for the bathroom and got sick, well hopefully I'll be fine.

YUCK!!! :(

Katt
02-06-2005, 04:44 PM
It would depend on if the person sucking on it was sick before it ended up in the can.

As for the butt itself, that won't make you sick. Other than the puking feeling kind of sick from drinking something gross. I wouldn't worry about it if you know who's lips had been on it.

msmom79
02-06-2005, 04:53 PM
ITA WITH KATT but it is gross sounding

llbriteyes
02-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Ick. It would certainly make ME vomit!

L

MamaFairal
02-06-2005, 05:26 PM
gross :(

YankeeMary
02-06-2005, 05:28 PM
You shall live...been there done that...now you will never ever catch me using a pop can as an ash tray...learned the hard way...I know its gross...sorry.

renagade
02-06-2005, 06:07 PM
I bought a bottle of pop one day and I don't know why but I looked in it before I took a drink. There was a huge brown spider floating on the top.I took it back in the store and said I wanted to return it and the guy says why? After he looked inside he gave me my money back. Lost my need for a pop real quick. YUCK!!!