PDA

View Full Version : Free Ride Problems

Jackie Mil
02-06-2005, 05:08 AM
Is anyone else having problems logging on to Free Ride? I got all of my points yesterday afternoon with no problems. This is my favorite site.

Surfergal
02-06-2005, 05:50 AM
I got in but no hotjobs

Jackie Mil
02-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks for answering me. I can't imagine what the problem is.

twinmom65
02-06-2005, 08:44 AM
Hot jobs is up now.

vieprivee
02-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I can get in but the 125 point a day movie site is not there or at least I can't find it. Also, IT IS TAKING FOREVER for me to move around the site and I can barely get any HotJobs points because the site is so slow(I have a cable modem) .

Yesterday I got my 125 movie points in the AM without any problems and HotJobs was not there until late afternoon. Late afternoon is when the site got really slow for me and it is still outrageously slow this AM as well.

Anyone know where the movie site is and anyone else experiencing this slowness? THANKS!!!

SoapNuts
02-06-2005, 10:19 AM
FreeRide has been super slow since last night. :confused:

The iFilm movie trailer link is listed in the Turbo Tokens section, with the message that you get 5 Tokens (125 daily limit) each time you visit, but when you click on it, you get a new screen with "This offer is no longer valid". :( The offer might be back soon; the same thing happened with the Hot Job site a couple of times during the last week.

chicodog
02-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm on cable too and it's taking along time for the yahoo link to load and credit.

vieprivee
02-06-2005, 04:47 PM
THANKS for the feedback SoapNuts and chicodog. :)

vieprivee
02-06-2005, 06:36 PM
I was clicking on HotJobs link and I got a message I never got before....something like, "This offer has reached its limit and is temporarily disabled." It also no longer appeared on my home page after I received this message. This never happened before. I got 250 points and then this message popped up after clicking on HotJobs. Anyone else? This seems kind of strange but maybe it is something new? THANKS!

chicodog
02-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I got the same mesage too today. I got the message that the offer was expired yesterday also (but no click limit).

kirsche
02-07-2005, 02:18 AM
I was clicking on HotJobs link and I got a message I never got before....something like, "This offer has reached its limit and is temporarily disabled." It also no longer appeared on my home page after I received this message. This never happened before. I got 250 points and then this message popped up after clicking on HotJobs. Anyone else? This seems kind of strange but maybe it is something new? THANKS! Recently they've been putting the HotJobs offer up at different times--each time with a limited number of clicks available. When they reach the max number of clicks then they pull the offer and start giving everyone the "temporarily disabled" message. Check back later to do the rest of your clicks.

Like last night, it was up at the "start" of the day (9pm PT), but gone again about half an hour later. I just waited a few hours and checked back, then finished getting my 1000pts. (Maybe only 750pts yesterday? I forget.)