PDA

View Full Version : What are you making for superbowl?

faygokraze
02-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Well I was making a cheese ball and I had an avocado... SO I threw it in there!
It actually tastes really good with crackers!

I used green onions, cr. cheese (low-fat) and a avacado and some garlis salt. Pretty good

buttrfli
02-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I am making a B-line to Target :D I could care less about the game lol I figured I could get some good shopping done during the game. DH will prolly turn the game on, fall asleep at the end of the 1st quarter and wake up when there is 8 minutes to go in the 4th :D

nanajoanie
02-04-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm making meatballs in the crockpot with crushed pineapple and spices on it. Also cream cheese with chopped maters and some mayo for thinning. We have a counter full of Tostitos, Cheetos (come on over T), Ruffles, Rold Gold pretzels. No clue what anyone else is bringing besides beer. Just told them no Frito/Lay type products. I'm ready for the commercials. :D and the beer :D

Jaidness
02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
margaritas with salt lol

nanajoanie
02-04-2005, 07:29 PM
margaritas with salt lol

I think I'll ride your train to your house. Sounds better than beer :D

catdance
02-05-2005, 11:50 AM
laundry and keeping my NERVES down, I bet this game, the whole shot rides on it..the whole season of betting is here and happily the VIKINGS aren't..making my favorite's bruschetta with fresh mozzerella and not too great tomatoes but good basil..teriyaki wings, and buffalo ones, with the MOST FATTENING Bleu cheese dressing in THE WORLD, but it is good, I think I could just 'lather it on my thighs".. homemade cumin scented chips and homemade salsa.. guacamole, as I saw the OP had used an avocado, so I went and got some really good ones..beer and wine and this is before the game, come on over it starts at 2:00.. my peope will go the bar, I will stay home as 4:15AM is early and starts my week..GO EAGLES....,<shrug>.....

annie169
02-05-2005, 03:38 PM
jalapeno cheese poppers, chips, a white salsa con queso that looked really good and french onion dip, and a chocolate lava cake. Lots of sodas n beer. Oops....almost forgot the brick oven pizza with roasted veggies and meat!!

MamaFairal
02-05-2005, 05:05 PM
I am making a B-line to Target :D

I hear ya ....i dont like watching the game although i would prefer the "PATS" to win :)

I made a beeline to blockbuster for movies

kidzpca
02-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Money....I have to work from 7am to 7:30pm. Thus I will likely miss the first half of the game

FreeIs4Me
02-06-2005, 12:08 AM
I am just putting out a variety of finger foods......

Stuffed Quahogs
New England Clam Chowder
Hopefully we are getting little necks to eat on the half shell, otherwise we will get the mahogany clams & have them steamed
New England Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hot Buffalo Style Eagle Wings (oops - I mean't chicken ;) )
8 layer taco dip
chips & salsa
pepperoni
ice cold beer
milk & soda (for DD)
fresh fruit & veggie platter

& hopefully, if the numbers come up right........money!

flute
02-06-2005, 11:33 AM
turkey n cornbread for lunch
potato balls for snack
hot legs for dinner

there's also chocolate chip (cream) cheese ball w/honey graham crackers for dessert
veggies & dip
May also do cheese balls for another snack

We also have smirnoff ;)

queenangie
02-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Made a big breakfast,
while doing on-call work at home,
and then we just finished a big lunch celebration for DS#1's 19th birthday.

Still to have birthday cake (1/2 white & 1/2 chocolate) with white ice cream for dessert.

You want me to start thinking about snacky food now? LOL!
Haven't I cooked enough for 1 day....inbetween phone calls from work? LOL!

The 3 boys here at watching the U of Illinois basebasketball game right now -
GGoooooooooo, Illini!

bell_peaches
02-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok how do you make your 8 layer taco dip. we are just having bagle bits and popcorn or any snack in the house. I worked all day got out 2 1/2 hours early. but it is nice to be home. I am dragging so easy dinner and that is it. It is just me and the kiddlets. I think I will knap before the game my eyes feel like something is weighing them down. Go EAGLES

ocvachick
02-06-2005, 02:42 PM
meatball subs with provolone cheese

french fries

peach pie :) with breyers vanilla ice cream

twinkiesmom
02-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Money....I have to work from 7am to 7:30pm. Thus I will likely miss the first half of the game

dh works these kinds of hrs. swing shifts. if it aint 7a - 7p, it's 7p-7a

I made supper for the superbowl. Polish sausage, kraut and mashed taters.