PDA

View Full Version : adpaid

sschell
02-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I just received the following from adpaid. I don't have an overflowing mailbox, and I have always received their e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry - Your account has been suspended. Now don't panic, it is most likely because email we sent to you has "bounced".
Perhaps your mailbox is full? or maybe your ISP is bouncing messages from server.adpaid.com (205.234.148.40)?
Check and correct that first and then Contact us to have your account reactivated.
We will respond, so if you don't hear from us there is still a problem with your email.

dog$
02-04-2005, 09:29 AM
I just received the following from adpaid. I don't have an overflowing mailbox, and I have always received their e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry - Your account has been suspended. Now don't panic, it is most likely because email we sent to you has "bounced".
Perhaps your mailbox is full? or maybe your ISP is bouncing messages from server.adpaid.com (205.234.148.40)?
Check and correct that first and then Contact us to have your account reactivated.
We will respond, so if you don't hear from us there is still a problem with your email.

Did you click a cheat link? Their cheat thing is lightly and sneaky implanted within the regular search links. :confused:

marani
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
It happened to me a while ago, i wrote them and my account was back on a short time later. After that Jeff suggested that I should set it to inbox only and I did that. No more problems after that.

sschell
02-04-2005, 03:18 PM
This is what I replyed when I asked. If I was hitting cheat links I didn't know it, it looks like they are telling me to cancel.Hello,

The following ad was sent out in the daily mail. Can you explain why
then you clicked the link and allowed it to remain open for 50 seconds?

===========================
Are you READING this email and VISITING the websites? Click the link
below to cancel your AdPaid account

http://adpaid.com/ptr/pages/accountcancel.php

Are you READING this email and VISITING the websites? Click the link
above to cancel your AdPaid account
===========================