PDA

View Full Version : New one. Now I am finding the rewards points survey.

maria36
01-29-2005, 10:18 PM
I see they are doing referral, put that if you want to. Mwg36@att.net

Want to learn more about OTXsx before joining? Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions:

1. How does it work?
There are four steps. First, you register for free to have YOUR opinions heard (by clicking the Join link above). Second, when there is a new survey that needs your valuable input, we will send you an email to let you know. Third, you would then log in to give us your feedback on whatever product or service is being evaluated. Finally, you will start seeing and using better products and services! Oh, and you will also get entries in our Sweepstakes AND Reward Points every time you participate…read more about that below!

2. Why should I participate?
This is your chance to influence the products you see and use everyday. And, of course, by participating in our surveys, you’ll be entered in the Sweepstakes and earn Reward Points that you can redeem for great prizes! But, the main reason to get involved is to have your opinions heard. YOU can make a difference!

3. Does it cost anything?
No. Sharing your opinions with OTXsx is always free to you!

4. Will you use my personal information for other purposes?
No. When you sign up through OTXsx, we will never share your identity or email address with any other company. Your personal information will always remain confidential. Click here to view our privacy statement

5. Explain the Sweepstakes and the Reward Points Programs.
Whenever you participate in a survey, you get two benefits. First, just for starting the survey, you receive an entry in our regular Sweepstakes drawings. Then, when you complete the survey, you will receive Reward Points that you can redeem for great prizes or donations to your favorite charity! So, you have two different ways to win every time you participate in a survey.

6. How do I sign up for the Sweepstakes or Reward Points Program?
There is nothing else you have to do besides completing the registration questionnaire under the “Join” link above. Once you have registered, you are automatically enrolled in the Reward Points program (with a starting bonus of 500 points just for joining!) and you will start getting Sweepstakes entries and additional Reward Points every time you complete a survey!

If you have not yet registered, simply click the "Join” button and fill out the registration form to get started right now!

http://www.otxsx.com/usaenglish/faq.htm

PrincessArky
01-29-2005, 11:50 PM
thanx for the post

bush=idiot
01-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Thanks, I've never heard of this site before. :)

Tristessa
01-30-2005, 11:35 AM
thanks. :) for all the new websites

pinkhearts27
01-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks

tammy77
02-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Thanks OP I just got a 3000 point survey from them today.

oreo390
02-02-2005, 12:59 AM
I got one too but as usual i crapped out because it was an ifilm one.

reford
02-02-2005, 07:05 AM
Aren't OTX and IFilm the same company? I always thought so...

Thanks so much for telling us about this one, Maria! I posted about OTXsx in my newsletter and got almost 70 people wanting to join! So when I referred my limit of 5 (how dumb is that, anyway???) I started sending referrals to my downline...and THEIR downline, to spread the wealth. No sense letting OTX slide on 20% of those people's earnings!

*I* didn't get a 3000 point survey today! :( Must have the "wrong" profile.

I'm really curious to find out whether they'll stop sending out surveys through PCHP, LP, SRR, ML, and the other sites they've been affiliating with. Once they've got their own user base of a decent size, I can't imagine why they'd want to pay those other sites to send out their surveys.

Becky