PDA

View Full Version : Missed Desperate Housewives 1/16 - help!

stuffbuff
01-21-2005, 10:49 PM
I hope I've posted this in the right forum, and I hope someone can fill me in on what happened on last Sundays Desperate Housewives show. I would be so greatful. Thanks! :D

fatesfaery
01-22-2005, 12:17 AM
from tvtome.com

The residents of Wisteria Lane finally learn Martha Huber's fate, and the truth has unexpected consequences for Susan. Meanwhile Bree finds her new beau, George (Tony Award-winning actor Roger Bart), getting a little too close for comfort.Paul Young tries to meet up with Mr. Shaw at a bar but he's not interested and has a bodyguard turn Paul away. Paul's toy chest is discovered as two men uncover it. They pry it open to find a human skull with diamonds in its mouth.

Lynette concocts an elaborate fib about Parker's health to get into a yoga class. Also, Mrs. Burowski tries to get her daughter Ashley in a daycare center but the receptionist resists until she see's Ashley's shaven head thinking that she has cancer. Lastly, Carlos returns, but his homecoming isn't quite what Gabrielle had in mind.

What I can add......Bree tries to teach George to shoot a handgun that he gave her as a gift.....he tries to kiss her during the lesson and ends up shooting a toe off. She decides to cool it with him and there's every indication he'll turn into a stalker.

Carlos is under house arrest with a tracking ankle bracelet.....can't leave the house to work, so Gabrielle is having to take demeaning modeling jobs to support them.
After a heated discussion about not wanting a baby, Carlos calls the pharmacy and has two months of birth control pills delivered to the house. He then switched the bc pills with something else (sugar pills?)

It turns out Mrs Huber kept detailed journals containing dirt on all her neighbors. Susan decided to kiss up to Edie. She went with Edie to dump Mrs Huber's ashes in a lake. Susan ended up telling Edie that it was her fault Edie's house burned....Edie threw Mrs Huber's ashes in Susan's face.Edie said she wouldn't tell the police, but wanted to be included with Susan and the gang...invited to their weekly poker games and such.

Mike is there looking for information about an old love of his. I don't know if someone on Wisteria Ln killed her or exactly what the story is.

I evidently missed the trunk being found with a skull full of diamonds??

stuffbuff
01-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Thank You! :)

kayjay33
01-25-2005, 02:21 PM
I didn't see anything about a skull full of diamonds either.