PDA

View Full Version : are the people who own time warner cable high or what?

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-21-2005, 04:30 PM
vannessa? sweety? here's a clue, take some of the $ you've made by being the mouthpeice for time warner cable, and take some singing lessons, also some cold/alergy medicine would help as well.:eek: the nasaly sound? went out with the 80's. also, hon? it's called a hairdo :eek: for a reason. get a hairbrush, get some curlers, a curling iron , some barrettes, or sommat gf, cause what they did to you? is sacrilage...especialy with the pretty hair you have.

oh, and please, don't EVER "REMAKE":eek: a hit that someone else did! i BEG OF YOU !! GOOD GODS!! Vannessa ? you need to look in websters unabiridged dictionary for ther term "BUTCHER", and use the definition that equates to music. ie what you did to that song.

time wanrer cable sucks the sweat off various dead animals PEICES PARTS!! :eek: their customer service consists of 2 monkeys , a pc and a keyboard shaped like a toilet...depending on how these monkeys use the crapper/keyboard determines wether you get the problem dealt with or not.

ok..that bout covers it.
ciao !
Az
PS: yeah, i am slightly jealous...i mean c'mon, slightly telented people makin big bucks tearing a decent song to smithereens? let me in on THIS gig!!
*G* and yes, i KNOW some people who work for TWC...in the C.S. area. my statement is quite accurate!

:p

Freebeemom
01-21-2005, 04:46 PM
This is one of the best vents I have ever read! Thanks so much for your insite on Time warner! I would have to agree....high as a kite!

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-21-2005, 05:14 PM
well, their rates are to dang high! and hey..now their trying to get not only your net that roadrunner bs, but the cable as well as the phones? scary is all i got to day, kinda reminds me of aohe...oops i meant aol. *L*

rlynn411
01-21-2005, 05:29 PM
We have Time Warner. I don't think their much more expensive than most. We give them about $125 a month. That includes digital cable, HBO, 2 digital cable boxes and 2 of the DVR boxes and my Roadrunner. I called and hinted that the other cable company in the area had a better deal on internet so they dropped my roadrunner to $29.99 a month instead of $44. Seriously considering switching my phone service to them.

In general we have always gotten pretty good customer service from them and only had a couple of time is the past several years that we even had a cable outage.

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-21-2005, 06:21 PM
huh...you know you are the 1st person i have heard that had a good thing to say bout them...maybe it's just the people who work in this particular area. glad someone has gotten good service from them!! :D

Urban Cowgirl
01-21-2005, 07:46 PM
I hate TW..we pay $101 for rr and cable.....and we have no movie chanels :eek: .....Don't have much choice in this area though. I think its awful what they charge.

ezmoney163
01-21-2005, 08:08 PM
I only have cable through Time Warner, they do not offer internet yet here. Gosh, I donno if they did if I could afford it anyway. We pay almost $70 for just cable with the digiital package.

As for Vanessa , right on girlfriend. I HATE that commercial.

Angelseyes28
01-22-2005, 05:01 AM
We pay $79 here for RR and digi cable. The price isn't bad and I have to admit that the customer service and techs for the cable are great. Customer service and techs for RR absolutely SUCK!!!!!!!!! The wait time to talk to service rep for RR is insane and when you finally do get to talk to someone it is normally a moron that doesn't know the difference between a computer and a calculator. :rolleyes:

schsa
01-22-2005, 05:31 PM
I have everything with Time Warner and I have to say that I have always had great service. I have RR, digital cable, and almost all of the movie channels. I have never gotten a rep that didn't know what they were doing. It must be where you are located. They have always been good to me. The price might be high but I have to have a cable connection for my computer for business purposes. And I love movies.

pjackson
01-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Ok I don't have an opinion on time warner I dont think that they have a wide customer base here in Ohio so maybe that is why i have never seen the comerical u guys are talking about but are you talking about vannessa william. :o

ibdcomfort
01-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Azriel_LittleHawk,
I'm sorry you're having problems with them. I cannot stand poor customer service. I would much rather a Customer Service agent tell me that they can't help me and send me to someone who can than listen to them fumble around on their computer for an hour.

We had TW in MN and rarely had a problem with our service. I think the only time we did have to deal with thier CS was when we first moved there.
We moved and our only option here is Mediacom. They're the only cable co in our area. They act like it too. We had such a horrible time getting our service turned on when we moved. DH called and set up an appointment for them to hook us up on a Monday (we moved in Friday). They didn't show :mad: . They screwed up our appointment and had it scheduled for two weeks later. Plus they acted like it was our fault which makes no sense at all. We have broadband phone service. Without broadband internet, we have no phone! There was no way I wanted to be here for two weeks without.

Anyone thinking about getting broadband phone service, do it! It's so worth it, especially if you make a lot of LD calls. Our paln is $24.99 a month for umlimited LD and all the calling features you would get with a landline. Plus, we pay $5 each a month for two "virtual" numbers. They're local numbers for our long distance family. No matter how much they use them or how long we talk, they're only $5 a month. So, for $35 a month we can talk all we want. It's never any more. They have great features too. Usual stuff like call waiting, caller ID that shows who's calling even when you're on the phone, 3 way, etc. They also have voicemail that you can check on-line. You also get an e-mail when you get a new VM message. Both are great for when we're away from home. The only problem is no internet or if the power goes out, no phone. You still get you r messages though & can see who called on-line in a log. Sorry for the hijack...lol. Someone mentioned it & I thought I would let you all know my experience.
Oh, our service isn't through our cable company either. They have terrific CS :).

Lucy

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-23-2005, 11:02 AM
oh no..Vannessa carlton, i think this lil girly girls name is. i don have TW now, used to though. they charge WAY too damn much here. there's something called wotch or watch tv. but it seems to be a type of um, dish satelite thing. not like i could afford it at the moment anyway. but hey. with a lil ole antenna, we get nbc, cbs *new channel here that one* we get PBS ((LOVE PBS!! )), fox, upn, and occasionaly a few other channels. from like toledo...depending on weather conditions. and even FT.Wayne. but still. if i could afford it? i'd just get a dish and do the satelite thing. TW..they are so very rude here. if we could get the WB localy with an antenna, i'd never bloody well have cable again. though..to be honest i miss discovery, history, and the scifi channels! also..if we had cable my kids would try to have it on cartoon network all the time. so we are probably better off the way we are right now.
i can only imagine what kind of a goat rope it'll be for local folks who get the net/cable/phone dealio with TW...that's going to be interesting to say the least. i am thinking strongly it just must be the area we are in . rude CS.
Ciao!
Az
PS: sorry but the girl on the commercial just totaly FUBARed that song!!

Syrinx
01-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I can't stand Time Warner! I'm in Ohio too, and they're the only cable company in the area- no competition, so they can keep raising their rates and we have no choice but to stay with them.

And I agree about their customer service. We were without service for a week once and every time I called, I was told someone would be there that day to fix it, but then no one would show up. This went on for a week... finally when I called and asked why this kept happening, the customer service rep told me "we only have one bucket truck" then added in a really condescending manner "you do know what a bucket truck is, right?" I nearly hung up on her.

And in the end, when someone finally came to fix it- he didn't need the bucket truck. He put a ladder against the garage and fixing it standing on the garage roof.

pjackson
01-23-2005, 01:24 PM
I live in cleveland and I have aldelphia I love them the price to me normal 80$ get us high speed internet 1 box cable on 4 tv 1 movie channel and and about 180 basic channel at least i thinks its good :)

iluvmybaby
01-23-2005, 02:50 PM
My only advice to ppl that have time warner is run while you still can :mad: They will bleed you dry for every cent you have, when we moved they charged us fees that were later supposed to be refunded, after 6 weeksn of calling once a week to our local AND the main hedquarters we didnt see a dime of it, and we paid over $100 a mont in cable. Now we have Charter and we pay 12.95 cable plus 35.00 for high speed internet, see if they are in your area they are fast and quick, free installation too!

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-25-2005, 07:18 PM
charter? hm, i shall definately look into that!1 TW here? has everyone by the short an curlies. seriously, theya re the biggest and until a couple years back the only cable co. and yeah they surely do treat ya like that! hell for $13 a month i could afford cable !!! i am sooo lookin into that! any chance you might have a web site for them? please? i have missed so very much great sci fi stuff and historical stuff cause we don got cable..man $13 a month? HELLO!! LEMME AT IT!!