PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkle Question

badswife
01-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I am having a birthday next month, (I will be 32) not thet old. BUT I am getting really bad "lines" going across my forehead. To me ther look like they are ditches dug across my forehead, but I guess I could be exagerating a bit. Anyway, what is a good over the counter wrinkle cream???

Vanilla
01-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Be sure to wear face lotion with sunscreen at all times. Sun is the biggest skin enemy. You are too young for wrinkles! :cool:

Momof2totsand1teen
01-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I have used every cream imaginable. From cheap to very expensive. None work. I have faint, fine lines across my forehead. I do not want them to deepen and get worse. I had botox done a few months ago. I will be doing it again in a few weeks. If there was a magic cream, everyone would be using it.

I agree with the above poster, sun is the biggest enemy. Sunscreen is a must:)

schsa
01-20-2005, 08:56 AM
Wear a a hat as well. Once those lines take hold, they don't go away. Creams will lessen the long term effect but besides Phyllis Diller has anyone seen an older lady without wrinkles. Botox works temporarily but a plastic surgeon won't touch your face until you are much older. I use Estee Lauder and have for years. I have wrinkles but not as badly as my sisters. Maybe it is helping a bit.

badswife
01-20-2005, 09:20 AM
anyone use loreal wrinkle de-crease???

JWWB2000
01-20-2005, 11:08 AM
I have a couple of customer's who swear by the avon clinical cream and deep crease. They are older ladies who have advanced wrinkles and it really is helping them. something to try....