PDA

View Full Version : "HEY YA"..NANA

catdance
01-16-2005, 11:49 AM
what is going on..no topic chat, how is MUR, how is Valinda, heck..how are you...what is happening..maybe you have posted, I haven't looked too far, just used to hearing UPDATES from you, is MUR ok..is he going to back to Iraq..I hope not, is his eye going to be ok??
ARE YOU DEAD..NANA?????????????? ..(joke)...

nanajoanie
01-16-2005, 04:08 PM
E-mail me girl!!!!!!!!!!! You have my e-mail addy. I'll pm it to you just in case.

ntgsmommy
01-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Yes, I would like to hear an update too! :p How are things going?

buglebe
01-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Me too Nana, maybe you should post it here or email a lot of us. Thanks.

nanajoanie
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Sorry I haven't posted much lately. This site hasn't been coming up for me. Puter problems and this site being extra slow lately. I know the mods are trying to fix it thou.

Anyway, Mur is still home and getting bored. His eyelid opens about 1/2 way now. The eye is still draining gooey stuff but no more pain. It's been busy this weekend with so many stopping by to see him. Next weekend will be the same. I asked him today what he'd do if the army won't let him go back to Kuwait and he said he didn't know. He doesn't want to focus on not being a soldier. He's 37 and he's wanted to be a soldier since he was a little boy. He said it did feel normal and like he never left being home. Meaning to this Mom he's getting used to being home, with the family, friends, modern everyday things.

ntgsmommy
01-17-2005, 07:33 AM
I'm glad to hear he's in no more pain....that's great! Did/does the dr. say he wouldn't be able to open his eye at all? If so, then he's getting better than they expected? My mom had surgery on her eye, and I remember changing those gooey eye patches....she always said it felt good to have the drops put in and the patches changed..maybe Mur could be a recuiter or something if he is determined to go back to service. Anyway, tell him from me that I'm glad he's doing better, and PLEASE keep us updated! :D :)