PDA

View Full Version : What Time

tracyb
01-12-2005, 09:54 AM
do you have to get your child up for school? here i have to get my daughter up at 6 am to get her ready and on the bus at 6:37am and there school doesn't start or have to be there till ten til 8 they have to get the junior high and high school there to be picked up by the other buses.poor thing will have to get up even earlier when she is older and gets into the primping moods and showering in the mornings right now she is only 8 so i do everything for her with her hair because it is soooooooooooo long :p but i think it is to early to be getting on the bus :mad:

kygirl71
01-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I have to get my DD up at 7 a.m. She refuses to ride the bus cause the bus driver was hateful with her. We live less than a half mile from the school so DH takes her to school every morning. She has to be there by 7:55.

***CUPID***
01-12-2005, 12:11 PM
my 3 kids get up at 6:30. My dh takes them to school and he leaves here at 7:15, cause he has to be at work at 7:30. The bus runs here at 6:50. Too early for me...and them

school starts at 8

buttrfli
01-12-2005, 12:13 PM
I get the girls up at 7:30 - bus comes for one at 8:20 then DH takes the other 2 girls at 8:30. School starts at 8:50 at both schools.

Last year we were up at 6am because that school started at 7:15.

onfire4god57
01-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Well I no longer have kids in school, but the High school and the junior high kids have to be at school at 6am. But that is because they are sharing the schools with the kids from charlotte county because their schools were destroyed in the hurricanes. So the kids here go from 6 to noon and then the other kids go from noon until 6 at night. Talk about some crazy schedules these kids have all had to learn to deal with this year. They are hoping by the 1st of march though to have enough portables set up in the other county that they can all go back to a normal schedule.

twinkiesmom
01-12-2005, 10:19 PM
kids' alarms go off at 7:50 and we leave here at 8:35 for 8:45 classes. If I had em take the bus, they'd hafta be on it at 8:05, and I really don't wanna wake up earlier than I hafta. lol

justinenycole26
01-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Well I no longer have kids in school, but the High school and the junior high kids have to be at school at 6am. But that is because they are sharing the schools with the kids from charlotte county because their schools were destroyed in the hurricanes. So the kids here go from 6 to noon and then the other kids go from noon until 6 at night. Talk about some crazy schedules these kids have all had to learn to deal with this year. They are hoping by the 1st of march though to have enough portables set up in the other county that they can all go back to a normal schedule.

My kids just got back into their own school when they went back from the Christmas break. They had to separate the school, K thru 2nd went to an old elementary school, 3rd thru 5th went to a high school that was just built and had extra room. Hurricanes suck, huh?

DezaRay24
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
I set the clock for 7:15 but we don't get up till 7:25 LOL. School starts at 8:30 but I have to drive about 10-15 minutes (depending on weather and traffic) to take him to school since I put him in a diffrent school district since the one he is supposed to be in isn't all that great.