PDA

View Full Version : Monday Monday or If yall been wondering where i have been.... here is the story. lol

sahmsfreeb
01-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Well after acidentally hitting ctrl v and erasing my last post... i feel that my day is over and done with...

my 8 yr old tantrumed today about hating school and religion class (im his religion teacher, what WAS i thinking)
his tantrum made us late for school... i needed to drive to school today anyway so i could drop off 25 lbs of potaotes for my first graders class project (im the class mom )
well oldest DS refused to help... leaving the potatoes to me and my 6 yr old... needless to say my 6 year old was marked late for school while my 8 year old got in in time.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

come home call dh.. cry and whine to him...
call mom... gossip about family...
do laundry... dishes... pickup... then pharmacy... come home have breakfast at 2... get kids at 3pm
go to religion... (i got a glowing compliment from a mom to the religious administrator! well theres an upside to life!)
come home...
dh has a late meeting so i cant make the comittee meeting for boy scouts... (yes im a den mom too)

phone rings and its the current PTA prez...
shes slowly bringing me up to speed with all these seminars... and such...

i agreed to be the next PTA prez.....

now tell me again..... why i shouldnt feel tired? (and yet suprisingly i dont feel tired... go figure....)

i think ill schedule sex into tonights itinerary... that will shut up dh for a few days...

buglebe
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Well after acidentally hitting ctrl v and erasing my last post... i feel that my day is over and done with...

my 8 yr old tantrumed today about hating school and religion class (im his religion teacher, what WAS i thinking)
his tantrum made us late for school... i needed to drive to school today anyway so i could drop off 25 lbs of potaotes for my first graders class project (im the class mom )
well oldest DS refused to help... leaving the potatoes to me and my 6 yr old... needless to say my 6 year old was marked late for school while my 8 year old got in in time.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

come home call dh.. cry and whine to him...
call mom... gossip about family...
do laundry... dishes... pickup... then pharmacy... come home have breakfast at 2... get kids at 3pm
go to religion... (i got a glowing compliment from a mom to the religious administrator! well theres an upside to life!)
come home...
dh has a late meeting so i cant make the comittee meeting for boy scouts... (yes im a den mom too)

phone rings and its the current PTA prez...
shes slowly bringing me up to speed with all these seminars... and such...

i agreed to be the next PTA prez.....

now tell me again..... why i shouldnt feel tired? (and yet suprisingly i dont feel tired... go figure....)

i think ill schedule sex into tonights itinerary... that will shut up dh for a few days...

Sahmsfreeb Enjoy it! Those are the good ol days!!! I wish I could have those days back!!